41

We pull up to mine and I check my phone real quick when I realize that I still didn't check in earlier when I had heard it go off. 

Having drinks with your son and a little chat. Don't worry I'm not going to hurt him. He's actually quite pleasant company. Oh, before I forget. The electrician need help setting up the game room. - Nik x

I smile and tell him to behave. "Jere, Change of plans. We need to go to the manor first." He doesn't question it and pulls back out of the driveway before driving to the other side of town. 

"So, what are we doing here." Jeremy holds out his hand to me and helps me out of the car. "Just need to supervise something. And get your opinion on set up."

I smile when he takes my hand like he did when he was a kid. I guide him up the stairs nodding to a few construction workers as I do.  "This is the cinema/ gaming room. For you and Kol." I open the double doors and Jere walks in as if he was in a haze. 

The main room was feeling with leather armchairs with foot rests and a sofa. All of which was facing a wall sized screen. I the middle was two advance gaming chairs, one blue and one red, that could be moved into alcoves in the wall so they weren't in the way. The wall closest to the door hand a mini fridge along with snack and mini bar.

The other side of the room was a doorway that had a beaded curtain that lead to a smaller gaming room with two independent set ups so the boys could play separate games. 

"It would look better when its down, there are still a few light boards that need to be connected up and some wiring to be sorted

"It would look better when its down, there are still a few light boards that need to be connected up and some wiring to be sorted. Why don't you tell him how you want the consoles to be set up? I need to sort a few things downstairs." 

At this point I wasn't even sure Jere fully heard me as he simply waved me off and walked over to the compelled Electrician. The worked were only compelled so they wouldn't freak out when they saw a fridge full of blood bags or something they wouldn't be able to explain with a logical explanation.

I go sown stairs and see Nik already there as he commands a few workers to remove a certain wall. "Woah whoa, don't!. The support beams in that wall are holding up 15% of the ceiling weight. If you knock it down you risk collapsing it. If you want more light how about we make the paint the room a few shades lighter"  I walk down the remaining steps and over to my mate as I talk. When I'm done I'm stood in front of him.

"Well what if we turn it into a wall of that reinforced glass panels that can turn opaque." I give him a look to ask if he is crazy before shaking my head. "One that is too coasty, and while I know you don't care about money I do. Also that wall is facing the east side, if you make it all glass you will be blinded I the morning. This is the dinning room. I would like to be able to see my food when I am having breakfast."

"You really do think of everything don't you." He placing his hands on my hips as he gives me a look full of adoration. "Of course I do, This is my job after all." I wink playfully and reach up and place a gentle kiss on one of his dimples.

"All right leave the wall as it is. But knock out those sections so there are exposed pillars on each side." He points the small side walls that are on each side of the door fame and I nod in agreement. It would help the layout flow better and having the Pillars and steps would add some form of division without taking up space or making the space feel smaller.

Tyler comes over for a few moments to find out what happened before leaving to try and fix things with Caroline. His relation ship had become a little rocky since Elena was making Caroline feel as if she had to choose between the guy she loved and her oldest friend. 

"Where's your brother?" I pour my mate a drink and hand it to him before sitting sideway on his lap, my back against the arm rest. "He is currently drooling over the gaming set." Nik chuckles as he wraps an arm around my waist an pulls me closer. 

Since we were currently alone I remove the spells on my me and let my bump show so we could listen to the heart beat. "We have baby's first scan next week. I booked it in the next town over in a private clinic so we don't have to worry about everyone else. Plus I figured some of your siblings would want to be there if they are awake by then."

"I'm sure they would love that. I can't wait to see this little one." He places his palm under my shirt and on the bump as he buries his face into my neck. I lean against him and snuggle into his warmth. 

A few hours later of us doing nothing else other then cuddling and talking Jere finally comes down with the largest grin I had ever seen. "This place is so cool."

"Glad you think so mate. Your sister added a room in for you so you can stay when you want."

"And if you want some more independence you can move into my old place when I move in here. There are blood wards up so you would be well protected and the apothecary can be turned into a weapons room for you to use." Jeremy then runs over and pulls me from Nik's lap before lifting me up and spinning me around. I chuckle at the pouting hybrid.

"Thank you, See this is why your my favourite. You don't treat me like I'm some kid who can't look after myself and you let me make my own choices. I would love to move in to your old place. Plus I'm sure Ric and Aunt Jenna would like to have the place to themselves more."

Jenna text me letting me know that Alaric was awake but that he was coughing up blood and she had called the paramedics. A hybrid named Jessy showed up in time to offer his blood but since Elena wouldn't let him in and Jenna was too preoccupied with her boyfriend. He left shortly after. Elena and Jenna got him to the hospital even after I told Jenna he would heal by the time he got there. Apparently Elena wouldn't let it go. 

I sent Tony to the hospital with a change of clothes for Ric to change into. While I was doing this Elena text Nik asking to meet up to discuss Rebekah .

I growled under my breath when I remembered what Elena had done to my new sister. I quickly text Damon to ask about it.

Sorry Momma Wolf. If I had known she was in my basement I would have un-daggered her. I'm out with Andy right now so I'll text later. :)

I tell him to have fun. Since Andy had been turned into a vampire she had taken holiday from work so she could learn to control her thirst. Rose and Trevor had come back from their trip early to help out and had been teaching her everything. Today was the first time she would go out feeding with Damon. The two of them together were adorable. Since Andy had already seen the darker sides of Damon's vampire counterpart she wasn't judgemental or afraid of him and a lot more open about certain aspects of being a vampire. They were honestly perfect together. It would be easier on their relationship though if Elena would stop interfering.