28 #

We had spend at least three hours going from one boutique to the next. Bekah finally found a few outfits she liked and had asked me to help her develop her wardrobe so I did some online shopping and was having everything delivered to my place.  Stefan had left us halfway though and Nik and I spent the time cuddling on one of the sofas, him sipping on champagne while I rated Bekah's outfits as she came out of the changing rooms. 

While there I had also received a text from Damon to let me know that Caroline had been kidnapped and tortured by her father and was rescued this morning. This then lead to a long phone call with my blonde bestie to make sure she was okay. I also ordered her the new pair of heels that she had been drooling over for the past few months in hope of brightening her day a little. She would receive them by the time I got back to Mystic.  

We were now back at Gloria's and I was sat at the bar on Nik's lap eating a basket of fries with one hand the other was laced with his and resting on my abdomen not enough for it to look suspicious instead it looked as if he was just holding me in place so I wouldn't fall off. Bekah had also changed into one of her new outfits since it was getting too warm for her to wear jeans. She was now clad in a white and silver sparkly vest, layered a bronze necklace, black denim shorts and a pair of light brown strappy heals. 

Bekah and Gloria were talking to each other and I wasn't really listening until I heard the mention of a necklace that belonged to the original witch. "As payment for the knowledge I gave your brother I want her necklace."

"Well I don't have it anymore. I wasn't wearing it when I woke up, meaning its been missing since to 20's Love now what do you want me to do about it?"

I could tell things were getting a little more heated between the two as they stated to annoy each other. I speak up from where I am so I can divert some of the attention. "Bekah wore the necklace for almost 1000 years, why don't you use her to track it?"

The two women look at me with mouths open while they splutter slightly before realizing I was right. They turn back to each other and shrug before Gloria starts to gather what she would need for the spell. Stefan re-joins us and I wonder where he disappeared to. 

"You left us" Bekah faces the youngest Salvatore with her hands on her hips with a hurt expression. "Yeah, Sorry uh retail therapy was making my head explode"

"You and me both" Nik grumbles as he buries his head between my neck and shoulder his warm breath caresses my skin making me giggle. I feel his joy and love through our bond making me smile as I lean back into him more, letting him take all of my weight. He puts his glass of bourbon down on the bar and holds me closer to him. I see Bekah give us a fond and gentle smile while Gloria completely ignores everyone as she set up the candles and starts burning some herbs. 

When she's done she motions Bekah forward and hold her hand out for the blonde to take. I turn to Stefan and let them do their thing. "Gloria is looking for Bekah's old necklace. She needs it for something."

I notice the slight worried look that Stefan takes on and I look at him for a moment before turning away. He didn't know that I had any involvement with Elena still being alive and didn't know that any of us knew. Elena was the only person I could think of that he would be worried about, but why would he worry over her at the mention of a necklace? It takes a moment for it to click but when it does I glare at the back of Stefan's head while he pours himself a drink. 

This bastard really gave his ex girlfriends necklace to his current girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with him? Luckily Elena didn't have the necklace anymore after I had take the real one during our kidnapping with Rose I had replaced it with a replica that smelled like Vervain. This meant I was the only one who knew that Elena could be compelled. The necklace was currently at home in a safe. For some reason I felt as if Gloria couldn't be trusted with the necklace. I had felt how much power was in it and had immediately sealed it away. If Gloria needed it for the magic inside of it then there was no way I was going to let her have it. I kept my mouth shut with what I knew but explained everything to Nik telepathically since I didn't want to leave him out on anything ever.

He nods into my neck and I do a quick spell to guide Gloria's magic to the fake necklace and away from the real one. After a few moments Gloria lets go of Rebekah and Stefan looks increasingly more worried. "I can sense something. I found it." I get off my mates lap as he motions that he wants to get up. He kisses my cheek as he does and presses his palm to the bump as his body blocks the view. I give his a loving smile and he returns it before turning to face the others. 

"So where is it?" Bekah jumps off the table and face Gloria 

"It doesn't work like that, Doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends."

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

"Well I will have to dive back in to get the details."

Stefan walks over with Nik and interrupts Bekah and Gloria's back an forth. "Why don't we come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

Since Bekah and Nik knew about me being part vampire I decided to join in since I was starting to crave more blood. I could always compel him later to forget. Nik takes my hand and guides me out of the bar. Rebekah following closely as she skips over and links her arm with my free one. I chuckle and let her pull me along with her leaving a pouting hybrid behind.