32 #

It has been a week since Nik left and not a lot had happened. Bekah was living with me until the Manor was finished and even helped me pick out everything that her brothers would like. She was also causing trouble while at school by getting under Elena's skin. Jeremy, Jenna and Rick came over a few times for dinner to get to know Bekah. She tried after meeting Jeremy, apparently he was a lot like Henrik when she was human and she felt as if in some way she got her brother back. Jeremy being the sweat heart he is allows Bekah to call him little brother and in turn calls her sister. 

I found out that while I went home Nik decided to be dramatic and compel Stefan to believe that the Hybrids had failed simply so he could play the Scooby gang and make them suffer a little. Tyler became a Hybrid and Stefan became an emotionless dick. Nevertheless I had to admit humanity free ripper Stefan had a sense of humor and actually seemed to enjoy being a vampire.

I had promised the school that I would help chaperone the Homecoming that was happening in a few days and was now sat in the Salvatore boarding house with Bekah waiting for Elena to show up. I watch as Bekah fills a champagne glass with apple juice and sparkling water until it looked like the champagne in her glass. 

She was going all out to help me hide my pregnancy around others. She helped me pick out my outfit today and since it was warm I was dressed in white and pink floral shorts, a simple white bandeau top with a see through loose flowy white off the shoulder top. She also had me wear a black fedora and a pair of black wedged sandals. Over all the out fit was adorable and hid the little bump without making it obvious that I was trying to hide anything. 

I smile when she hands me the glass and I take a sip before setting it back down and continue eating the pint of rocky road ice cream with Bekah was stealing the occasional bite here and there

I smile when she hands me the glass and I take a sip before setting it back down and continue eating the pint of rocky road ice cream with Bekah was stealing the occasional bite here and there. Since Elena wanted to talk to Bekah about Mikael and I refused to let Elena into my house, we decided to break into the Salvatore's house. And by 'Break into' I mean Damon gave me the key. I was also going to tell him tonight about the baby as long as he promised to not help hurt Nik in any way. 

Updates on the relationships in Mystic falls and Elena: Rick was planning on proposing to Jenna but didn't know when. Damon actually admitted to being in love with Andy and the two were a sickeningly sweet couple. Elena still believed that Damon had feelings for her so she would try flirting with him all the while saying she was in love with Stefan. It was funny to watch Andie try and attack her for flirting with her man but also pathetic that Elena generally seemed to believe that everyone around her existed for her and only her. 

She also tried to have Damon compel Jeremy into leaving but he said no. Even if he said yes it wouldn't have worked since I let Jeremy get a tattoo and added vervain into the ink so he could no longer be compelled same with Jenna and Rick.  I joined in and now the four of us had a matching tattoo, each of us having a compass of sorts on our left arms just above our wrists to symbolize family and always finding our way home. I know its not recommended to get a tattoo while pregnant but that's due to the risk of infection and since I heal quickly I couldn't get an infection so it was safe for me to get one. The was also no evidence that tattoo ink would harm the baby if it got into my blood stream, and once again even if it did my vampire and wolf side would protect the baby from any harm while my witch side kept a barrier around him 24/7. 

I may have gotten Jeremy addicted to Tattoo's as I allowed him to convince me to get matching ones between us. He chose for us to get Celtic Trinity knots as he love what they symbolized. He got his below his left collar bone and I got mine on my right inner forearm. I sent picture of them to Nik and he found the meaning behind them to be beautiful. He also found it sexy that I had Tattoos now so I had a feeling it wouldn't be my last. 

Bekah steals my ice-cream making me pout as Elena comes in. "I'm here what do you want to talk about?" Her tone is impatient and rude making me roll my eyes. Bekah ignores the rude tone and gave me back my ice cream making me grin up at the blonde bombshell. Bekah rolled her eyes at me when I do a little happy dance, spoon hanging out of my mouth, but it was clear the annoyance was fake.  I give her a wink and she turns back to Elena drinking more of her champagne as she does. 

"All right girls. Have at it." At her words 7 girls step out and form a line. Each of them wearing a different colored dress from Royal blue to a pale pink. "Pick one"

Elena looks at Bekah in surprise before it turns to one of disgust "You compelled yourself a runway show?"

"She needs a dress for homecoming, I do as well. I'm chaperoning" I add to the end when Bekah gives me a questioning look. "I'm not here to shop. I'm here because I want to know why you don't want me to wake Mikael." Elena said in a snarky tone that made me want to throw something at her.

Bekah gets annoyed and speeds over the the girl in the one shoulder royal blue dress, she pulls her head to the side sharply and brings out her vampire face threatening to bite her. "I said pick one Elena" The girl in question suddenly looks slightly panicked as she points the the red strapless dress with slight ruffling at the front. "The red one"

"See that wasn't so hard. And Bex I already told you to wear the red one. Also can I have that pink one?" I ask as I point the the pale pink and nude dress that a tulle skirt the fell above the knee and was off the shoulder. I had the perfect heals to match. I was going to enjoy wearing my beloved heels for as long as possible before I couldn't wear them anymore. 

"Of course Love, It will bring out your tan."

A/N

dress at the top

dress at the top