Ending

I scream in pain as I clench Nik's hand, ignoring his own grunt as a few of his bones break. I glare at him and he simply places a kiss on my sweaty forehead. "Just one more big push Stella." I listen to the doctors instructions and push. After a few moments I finally relax back against Nik as a small cry fills the air. I sob out of relieve, happiness and pure exhaustion as Nik places multiple kisses on my head. "Well done love."

"Congratulations on a happy and healthy baby boy, What would you like to name him?" The nurse says after a bundle is placed into my arms. I smile done at the tiny being and press my lips to his head for a moment as tears roll down my face. I feel Nik shift as he looks over my shoulder at our son. I don't look up as I answer the nurse. "Henrik Eli Jeremy Mikaelson."

"Welcome to the world my littlest wolf" Nik says as the doctors leave us for a moment after making sure I was okay and the after birth was dealt with. "I'm so happy he's finally here." I breath out as I let Nik take all of my weight. 

I was given time to clean up and the sheets were changed while Nik held his son, having some skin to skin time. I settle back into bed and Nik moves to sit behind me once more allowing us both to hold Henrik.

Not long after the others come in. Jeremy basically skips over as he peers down at his nephew, cooing at his adorableness. Damon soon joins along with Elijah and Rebekah. Kol and Finn stand to the side to wait there turn. Jenna and Ric where on a flight over since they had to stay behind for Jenna to finish her final exam and Rose and Trevor where still waiting for their flight from Peru.

"Guys I would like for you to all meet Henrik Eli Jeremy Mikaelson." I say quietly and I watch as all of their eyes gloss over slightly at the mention of their baby brothers name. Jeremy grins when he hears his own name and places a kiss on my forehead. I smile and look to Damon "Would you like to meet hold your brother?" I say teasingly and he lets out a small chuckle before stepping forward. He takes his leather jacket off as he does and pushes his sleeves up before carefully taking Henrik from my grasp. He holds him as if he was the most delicate thing in the world.

"God he's so tiny. Kind of reminds me of Stefan when he was born." Damon comments as he sits down on the edge of my bed. Jeremy was the next hold him followed by Elijah then Finn and Kol. 

Lastly it was Bekahs turn. "Ready to hold your Godson?" She freezes when I say that before she bursts into tears and hugs Nik and I tightly Kol chuckles quietly at my surprised yelp, trying desperately not to wake the baby in his arms.

Bekah stops thanking up enough to actually let go and messily wipes her tears away before she takes Henrik into her arms. "Hi baby. You my dear are going to be the most loved, protected and spoiled baby in the entire world." The others and I chuckle at her statement knowing how true it was. I look up at Nik and wipe the tears from his cheek.

"I love you so much little wolf. And I can't wait for what our future holds"

"I love you too, my darling mate." I respond and pull him down for a gentle kiss.

A/N

This book has finally come to an end. I do apologies for taking so long with it. I have been writing a lot lately and would keep forgetting to prioritize certain books. I do have another Vampire diaries book that I am currently working on titled 'Reborn a witch' if you would like to read it also. If you are looking for another book to read I have my faviourte ones saved in my recommended list so check it out and help spread some lover to other writers.

Forever and always,

Livvy