49 #

After spending some in the the nursery, just enjoying the silence. I returned home and work on a few more designs before putting in orders for clients along with emailing detailed instructions for my team so they knew where to put everything. One of my teams were currently working on remodeling a house in New York. The newly wed couple wanted a sleek but elegant design throughout but they wanted to use as many recycled products as possible and have the house run off of green energy as well as using less water. It was a lot of work and planning but they were loving the design and now that the hose had been fully renovated we just had to add the revamped furniture.

 When I woke up the next day I found texts from Damon letting me know that Stefan had gone after Elena and Bonnie to Abby's only to get shot with buck shot, Elena got tied up and knocked someone out and Bonnie was drugged almost got kidnapped by her own mother. all in an effort to find the coffins.

Damon then ended up 'going against' his brother and gave four of the five coffins to Nik last night. Reading that last part I quickly get showered and changed into ripped pale blue jeans, white trainers a loose white top and a baby pink jacket. 

I make sure my phone and purse are in my pocket before running down stairs

I make sure my phone and purse are in my pocket before running down stairs. I quickly take my vitamins and down a blood bag before teleporting to Nik's. 

I run over to him happily and jump on his back. He chuckles as he catches my legs to balance me. "I missed you last night."

"I missed you to little star." He hums and I smile as I kiss his cheek. I let him go and grab a drink from the kitchen. "I love the work room by the way. It is so beautiful." I compliment my mate on his artistic abilities and smile when I see a faint blush form on his cheeks and the tops of his ears. 

"So what happened last night?" I ask as I point the the five coffins. One was opened while the others where still closed. "Damon undaggered Elijah for you, said you would want your brother back. Of course that also means he is hiding the dagger from me and wont give it back." I chuckle when Nik rolls his eyes before realizing what he said, only now noticing the lack of pain in my chest that I had come accustomed to. "Lijha's awake?"

"Indeed I am." A familiar voice says behind me. I smile and turn. My brother stood before me in his usual pristine suit. I run at him and he catches me in a hug and spins me around. I give him one last squeeze before getting him to put me down. 

"We have a lot to catch up on. But first." I remove the spells on me and he steps back in shock at the appearance of my bump. "Long story short. Nik and I are having a son. Congrats, your going to be an uncle." I do little jazz hands at the end making Nik short in amusement. Lijah walk closer to me slowly and places his hand on my belly just in time to feel my son kick. He looks started at the sensation but smiles adoringly. "What will you name him?"

I look to Nik, he moves to stand next to me and take my hand. I turn my attention back to Elijah and take a deep breath to calm my self. "I've already asked Bekah for her blessing on the name. I ask the same of you. I wish to name him Henrik after your brother, if that is alright with you." Nik rub circles into the back of my hand to sooth my nerves. I watch as Elijah clears his throat before nodding, tears brimming in his eyes. "I'm sure Henrik would feel honored for the first born of next generation to the Mikaelson family to bare his name." His voice becomes gruff with emotions and I quickly hug him. 

"Thank you." I say as I press my face into his chest, hiding tears of my own. He rubs make back with one hand and plays with my hair with the other calming me down quickly as I simply hold him.

We stay like that for a little while before he clears his throat and pulls away. "Do we have a plan to stop the scooby gang yet?" I ask as I look between the two. "Yes, We are going to try negotiating with them over dinner" Nik tell me as we all sit down on the sofa. I leant against his side and play with one of his hands. 

'Did you tell him about your mother?' I say in my mates head. He gives a small nod and continues to drink while his brother reads. 'How did he take it?' I ask. 'As well as could be expected. He tried to hurt me but once he let me explain he understood. He didn't like it but he's not mad.' Nik responds and I can feel how relieved he was at his brother not holding it against him. 

I use my magic to turn the tv on and Nik and I watch reruns of full house while Elijah continues to read, not bothered by the extra noise since I put up a barrier of sorts. He could still hear everything it was just a little muted.

Nik lets me plan out dinner for tonight so I could have all of my latest cravings. One of the compelled maids helps be make a Greek salad for the starter, Steak with mac 'n' cheese for the main and bananas and custard for dessert. 

When the time comes everything is ready for dinner and I had changed into  a pair of flair black trousers and a fitted, long sleeve, plunge neck white blouse that was tucked in and a thin belt around my waist. All my spells were back in place to hide the bump. I pull my hair up into a French twist and put in so chunky gold earrings while I step into a pair of black wedges. 

Just as I finish getting ready the door bell rings.