14 #

All three of us walk into the Salvatore boarding house, only to find Stefan and Damon fighting. I roll my eyes at the two.

"Stop" like puppies the both stop at Elena's command. I loved Damon, He wasn't just my best friend and a part of my pack but he was also now my son. I just really wish he would stop fighting for someone who only likes him when he act like Stefan. 

Walking over to the both of them I push Damon away from Stefan and look him in the eye. Keeping my hand over his heart as I do. I feel him start to calm down under my touch, his breathing evening out. His next words shocking everyone else in the room as he sees the look in my eyes. "Sorry momma wolf" 

"It's okay, my little cub." I tell him with a small smile before kissing his cheek. He walks over to his Bourbon and fills a glass. Handing me it to me as he pulls me to the sofa. Knowing what he was up to I smile as I sit down. Damon then lays down, placing his head on my lap and looks to the others as if this was a normal everyday thing. Damon showing his weaknesses in front of people. 

I run my fingers through his silky black hair as I down my drink. Placing the now empty glass on the end table I turn my attention to the others. Elijah's expression remained neural, but Stefan and Elena were still sunned silent. 

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon points to Elijah while speaking to Elena, knocking her out of her shock. 

"Elijah and I renewed the terms of our deal."

"Really?" 

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return." I can't help but smirk at his words. As usual Elijah had created a loophole. 

"What?" Damon asks as he narrows his eyes in the originals direction.

"An apology." At this I laugh, you would have to be a miracle worker to get an apology from Damon. I was the only acceptation. This only proven when Damon speaks up "A what?" he was acting as if he had know idea what the words even meant. I tapped his nose in slight reprimand, but in true Damon fashion he simply tried to bite my hand. I chuckle at his actions while Stefan steps forward. 

"I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena."

"I understand." and he did. I knew Elijah enough to know that he read between the lines. Yes, Stefan was apologizing but he was also letting Elijah know he would do it again if it meant keeping Elena safe. 

They all turn to look at Damon and he simply shakes his head, taking my hand in his. 

"The sacrifice is going to happen Damon. Bonnie will kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did" Elena looks remarkably proud of herself even though the only thing she did was pull out a dagger and ask a bunch of questions that she already knew the answer too. 

"Is that true?" Damon sits up, still holding onto my hand as he twists one on my many rings around on my finger. 

"It is."

"And you're trusting him?" I gently shove his shoulder as Elena replies. "I am"

"You can all go to hell." with that Damon walks out. I sigh heavily, but don't go after him. I knew he needed to take a moment to himself. 

"He's angry with me right now. But he will come around" Stefan tried to apologize on behalf of Damon's behavior.

"Perhaps"

With that I go after Damon. Once I'm out of the room I let my vampire side take over. I hear him in his room trying to convince Andi to leave. Speeding to them I push Damon away from her before turning to Andi. 

"Get dressed and go home, call Damon in the morning" I compel her. Right now Damon was upset and whenever he was upset he would hurt those closest to him, so they could be in pain with him. 

I watch as Damon falls to his knees by the fire. I kneel next to him and hug him close. 

"Everything is going to be fine Damon. Trust me. The scooby gang has no idea when to give up when it comes to Elena's safety." I rub my hands up and down his arms in comfort. Damon leans on me heavily and he starts to cry silently.  

I don't know how long we stay like that, but after a while I feel his body relax. Knowing he was now asleep I use my strength and speed to lift him off the ground before placing him on him bed. Tucking him in I place a kiss on his forehead. 

I say good bye to Elijah before going back home. Walking inside I run to my room and grab a single change of clothes, along with one of my many silk night dresses. 

Putting all of in into a dark red duffle bag. I pull out a suitcase. Setting the suitcase down I charm it so I can fit more into it without the extra weight and size. Pulling up multiple outfits from my wardrobe I fold them all neatly into it. I make sure to pack my toiletries and underwear as well as my pajamas, laptop, charges, sketchpad, pencils and my makeup bag.  

I take everything down stairs. I leave the suitcase by the door and rest a spare jacket over the top. Going to the kitchen I put a few blood bags into the duffle, along with a few bottles of water and snacks. Zipping it up I place it on the kitchen island to grab later. 

I pull out one last bag. This time it was a classic brown leather satchel. The bag had a hidden zip that went around the edge so it could be opened flat. The inside was covered in pieces of elastic that could hold small bottles and jars.

I open the hidden compartment in kitchen and step through, bag in hand. This room was supposed to be a second Pantry but I transformed it into an apothecary for my magical items. everything from herbs to spell jars and grimoires lined the selves. 

I put the bag on the table and unzip it.  I put a little bit of everything into it, not knowing what materials I would need. After I am happy with the selection I zip the sides back up, I take my personal grimoire and out it in the bag as well.

Before I leave I charm the front pocket to be both cold and bottomless. Taking out half of the blood bag's that were filled with Elena's blood, I place them into the pocket one by one. Leaving the rest for a later date. Just in case.

When I'm done I go back to the kitchen, closing the door behind me. Grabbing the duffle bag I put the strap around my shoulders and put the satchel with the suitcase. 

I could summon them to me later when I needed them. I leave with my phone, keys and wallet in hand. Locking the door behind me I put a barrier up. Only Damon, Caroline, Jenna and Jeremy could now enter my house while I was gone. 

Sighing I teleport to Alaric's apartment and walk in with out knocking.

Walking in I see Rick's body face down on the floor, a male and female witch on there needs with candles surrounding them. And Kathrine watching as Klaus walks out of a large wood and leather box.

"I half expected you to use an ebony coffin lined with silk." I joke as I face my mate. He smirks at me, clearly amused before walking over and placing a short, sweet kiss on my lips. 

"Hello, Love"