26 #

When we finish Nik calls Tony back to pick us up and drive us back to the warehouse. The whole way Stefan wouldn't shut up and I was honestly losing my patience and had to squash the urge to punch him.

When Tony finally stops the car I practically jump out and Stomp away with Titan running after me. "My love, how come we are waking your sister early?" I ask when he is close enough. 

"Gloria needs something from Rebekah as payment for helping me" I nod continue walking in front of them, stopping when they do. Nik opens the center coffin revealing a blonde haired beauty in a white flapper dress and pearl necklace. The dress being tarnished by the blood stain on her chest as a silver dagger sat in her heart. Even with grey skin covered in veins you could tell she was very pretty.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan was still looking at the picture that he took from Gloria's while following after Nik. I could feel Nik's annoyance and it was fueling my own. 

"You said it yourself the time had a lot of dark holes." Nik comments as he looks down at his sister. "If you knew me, why haven't you said?" Stefan questions for the 5th time.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." I can't help the smile that forms at Niks words while I feel him push down the need to kill Stefan. 

"What the hell is going on? Answer me!" Stefan grabs Niks arm and my instincts kick in as I send a jolt of energy up Stefan's arm, forcing him to let go as he cries out in pain for a moment. 

Nik sends me a prideful look and turns back to Stefan when he stands back up. "Lets just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you."

Nik then tells the memory of how the two had met through Rebekah. "Your sister? So I knew another Original vampire?"

 "If you can't handle it, then don't ask." 

Nik smile sadly at his sister before stroking her cheek. I knew how much his family meant to him, even if they drove him mad and he daggered them. He loved them, just didn't always show it in the clearest of ways. 

"I don't recognize her" Stefan whispers when he steps next to Nik. I move to stand by Rebekah's head and brush her hair from her face. Nik gives me a small smile before speaking to Stefan, not looking away from his sisters face. 

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine." I scoff at my mates words making him turn his attention to me along with Stefan "I find that hard to believe. You killed someone last week for breathing too 'loudly' "

He tilts his head slightly with a thoughtful expression before nodding in agreement, which makes me chuckle. Nik pulls the dagger out of his sister chest. "Time to wake up, little sister."

"Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic" Nik says after a short about of time.

"Must run in the family. Darling its been 3 minutes give her time to heal first."

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, Right?"

"Well, you have many useful talents."

"Do I?"

"Hero hair doesn't count, Darling" I pitch on from where I'm sat on Elijah's coffin. I was sat with the first portion open while I drew on his face. When I first opened his coffin Nik looked ready to stop me but simply laughed when I pulled out the black marker pen. I sit back and admire my work. My brother now head black glasses frames and a goatee. As well as some cat whiskers for good measure.

"In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you." Nik tells us how Stefan torched a man by forcing him to drink his wife's blood, but I hardly listen as I focus on the task at hand. 

I snap my fingers and use my magic to redress him in a bright red Hawaiian shirt, a matching Bermuda shorts and flip flops. I take a picture for future blackmail as well as sending it to Nik. I start laughing and end up falling off the polished wood. Luckily it was only a short distance from the ground so I didn't hurt myself. 

Nik came over to see what I had done and chuckles before pulling me from the ground. He shakes his head at me, amused, and closes the lid of the coffin before Stefan could look. 

From what Elijah and Nik had told me about their siblings I knew I would get along perfectly with Kol. The both of us causing chaos and mischief. Honestly I don't think Mystic Falls would survive us.

"I was your number one fan."

"Why should I believe any of this?"

"When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die." Nik compels the security guard before making a move for the door. 

"Darling, I'm going to stay here. Someone should catch her up on the 21st century after she wakes up." he stares at me for a moment debating whether or not I would be safe enough and looks down at my abdomen. "I'll be fine. She tries anything I'll stop the blood from flowing through her veins. You can also leave Tony here."

"Very well, Love. We will be back shortly." He gives me a sweet kiss before they leave and I go back to the coffins. Tony walks in after a few minutes. "I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"I'm sending you a few picture of some clothes from a store nearby along with sizes. I also need you to get me some lunch for two." I hit send on the text I had been working on and a few seconds later I hear his phone chime. I pass him my credit card and he goes off to complete his task. 

I spend the time reading and petting Titan as he sleeps by my side. I was back to sitting on Elijah's coffin as their wasn't anywhere else to sit and I didn't want to sit on Kol's or Finn's since I hadn't met them. It felt kind of disrespectful.