Lost Girls • Louis

the title of movie he's supposedly cast in, according to imdb

mostly based off of ouat

sorry it's so short :/
———

Louis' POV

I run through the forest, getting farther and farther from the calls of the lost boys.

I smile to myself.

I had been taken by Pan's shadow, taken to Neverland and kept in a cage, but I've finally escaped.

With a small vial of pixie dust around my neck, I need the edge of the cliff, where I can fly away to my freedom.

When a twig snaps behind me.

I turn around and see a figure in a black cloak, the lost boy with his hood over his face.

He sprints a full speed, as I try to run, but he quickly gains on me.

The lost boy pounces and we roll over a few times before stopping with me below him.

I look up and say, "You're the smartest, and apparently fastest, of the lost boys." I comment.

He flips his hook back.

She.

She pushes her hair out of her face, a smirk growing. "Lost girl, actually." She says confidently. "We're you really going to try to fly?" She asks in disbelief. "You almost surely would have died."

"If it was my time, I would've gone." I say sadly. "Better than being here."

She laughs, "But see, I would've missed you too much. Couldn't let you get away." She winks, pushing off of me and pulling me up.

"Missed me?" I ask.

"Y/n." She says, sticking out her hand, completely ignoring my question.

"Louis." I say, taking her hand.

"I know. I was the one assigned to guard you." She says, taking my hand and dragging me back towards camp. I start to struggle against her, but she stops me. "Listen, I want off here as much as you. And I've almost done it. Ask just wait a few more nights, and I'll take you with me. Deal?" She says quickly.

My eyes widen, quickly nodding. "How can I ever repay you?" I ask her.

She stays quiet until we finally get back to camp. She leads me to the cage and I breathe heavily. "Louis, just breathe. I promise you, I will get you out of here." She says trying to calm me. "And, I'll be right here." She says, taking her usual post. "I'm right here."