Heist pt. 2 • Louis

the long awaited heist pt. 2

i'm vv sorry this took so long :/

and i now have a finn wolfhard x reader apply
fic out so go check that out :3

———

Your POV

"Did you get it?" He asks as I toss the black duffel bag onto the table.

I take off my gloves and mask, throwing them onto the table as well. "Yeah, I got your fucking money. Destroyed half a block, but I got it." I spit at him.

( i don't remember if i had her wearing a mask in the first one but just pretend she was ok? and it's like the domino masks the ua kids wore not like a face mask lol )

"Hey. Dont talk to me like that. You know what's on the line." He snaps, standing from his seat.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you'll put a bullet through my loved ones heads, i've had the talk. I'm just sick of this bullshit! I mean, what, robbing banks, killing innocent people?" I say, hitting my fist against the wood. He opens his mouth to talk again, but I narrow my eyes, exploding the pot on his desk. "Where does it stop? I don't want to keep using my powers like this anymore! There were kids like me today, and they weren't forced to use their powers for other peoples bad intentions! I don't want to do this anymore!" I shout.

He seems to notice the look in my eye, the way my fist clenches. The signs of me using my powers. He puts his hands out as if he's approaching an animal and back away.

I turn my focus to the door and pick up my gloves before walking through the exit. "I'm done doing your dirty work, father." I say before blowing up the doorway.

———

As I wander through the city, my feet take me the only place I know to clear my head.

Griddy's Donuts.

The bell above my head rings as I enter, my shoes walking over the tiled floor to the bar seats.

I look over at the clock and it reads 2 am.

"What can I get for you, hon?" The waitress asks.

I answer quickly. "Just a ( drink of your choice ) please."

She smiles warmly at me and goes to the back to make the drink.

I slump my head against my arms, the exhaustion from using my powers settling in, as well as the fact that I had to get up at 4 am today to prep for the mission.

As I rest my head down, the bell rings again.

I look over my shoulder to see two kids enter, both boys who seem to be about sixteen-ish

( au where five didn't leave )

They come to the bar as well, leaving a seat between me and them, as the waitress comes out with my drink. She goes over to the boys and asks. "What can I get you kids?"

"Kid wants coffee, black." The one with darker hair and green eyes answers.

The woman writes it down and turns to the second boy. "Oh, no thank you, I just came to tag a long." He answers.

I know those voice.

They are a part of the Umbrella Academy.

Shit. I gotta go.

I try to be as normal as possible as I leave the money on the counter, and leaving the door as quickly as possible.

It's not long before I hear two pairs of footsteps following me.

I turn down an alleyway and turn to face the two boys from the donut shop. "Wondered when I would see you boys again. Didn't think it would be so soon." I say, leaning against the bricks.

"We don't want any trouble." One of them says, his hands raised, "We just want to talk."

"What's there to talk about?" I say, crossing my arms.

"Well, what did you do with the money that you stole? It's obviously not still on you." The boy with hazel eyes speaks.

I shift uncomfortably before answering, "My, um, my father took it."

The green eyed boy laughs. "Listen, daddy issues is like, my middle name."

"Our, but yeah."

I shake my head. "I'm really sorry. I didn't want to. Your gotta know that. He threatened me and I-I didn't know what to do." I look down and away from the hazel eyes boy's sympathetic stare, "But, I'm finally free from him." I say.

The boys share a look. "Louis, we can't. No." One of them says.

The other, Louis, looks between me and the boy. He shakes his head before approaching me. "Hey, um, if you wanted to change, you could come with us?"

"I wouldn't recommend. We have a pretty shitty home life." the other boy comments.

"Five!" Louis scolds, making me snicker.

"That's Louis, but I think I'll stay on my own for a bit. I just—Im not ready for another mission life. I hope to see you both again." I say, walking past both of them.

— Two Weeks Later —

I had found a cheep motel using my secret bank account that I kept away from my father, with plenty for me to afford common necessities.

I walk down one of the main streets, my black clothing covering me from any prying eyes.

And that's when I see him.

A mop of brown hair, walking towards me at a brisk pace.

I lock eyes with him and he nods his head, gesturing me to follow him. "Louis what—"

"I just need you to trust me. There's someone after you."

"My father?"

"Yes." He answers quickly, grabbing my wrist and pulling us along the path.

"Where are we going?" I say, matching his fast pace

"Somewhere safe." He promises.

A sudden whoosh stops us in our tracks, Five appearing in front of us. "Louis, what the fuck are you doing?" He snaps.

"I— We need to protect her." He says, pushing around Five and bringing me with him.

"I—I can handle myself just fine." I say, pulling away from his grip on my wrist.

Five nods. "See? She's fine."

Louis sighs and hangs his head. "Fine. I just wanted to help." He turns to me as he says, "I hope you stay safe."

"Why did you want to help in the first place?" I blurt before he can leave.

He shrugs. "i don't know. I guess I felt like I needed to help you. I didn't want to see you hurt." He whispers.

that... wasn't as good as i thought it was gonna be.

anyways i'm sorry for not updating and i'm trying but i also don't want to force it, you know?

until next time my loves!