Public • Louis

GUYS WHEN DID WE HIT 25K WHAT-

and welcome back to y/n's yt channel
———

Trying not to get noticed in public w/ Louis
Y/n Y/l/n ✔️
13, 420, 690 views     2.3 million likes
Posted 2 Day Ago

Y/n starts filming wearing a yellow beanie and and oversized back t shirt with ripped jeans and sunglasses. "Hey guys, welcome back. So today we're going to be going around los angeles and try not to get noticed."

Louis rubs his hands together nervously and puts his hood over his head which also has a beanie. "Y/n is gonna have the camera and we're going to go to stores and maybe walk down the walk of fame in Hollywood and we're going to see how long it takes for one of us to get noticed."

"You know, being two very famous teens might not make this challenge very easy." Millie shouts from the couch.

Y/n walks over and sits down next to her, pointing the camera at the two of them. "you should come Millie. I'll need an assistant..." She tries to persuade her.

Millie rolls her eyes. "What's in it for me?"

"Uh you get to use us in your tiktoks for a week?" Louis jumps in.

Millie sighs and nods. "Oh alright."

———

The three teens go into the Costco near the hotel, going in random isles and just walking around.

Millie films the two as they walk through the store, Y/n's other camera man Malcolm getting different angles.

Y/n and Louis walk through the store, Louis' arm around her shoulders and Y/n holds his hand. They talk and laugh and soon enough they get bored.

"This is too easy." Y/n whispers. "What if we took it up a notch?"

Louis agrees and they both post a picture to their stories on instagram with the caption "try to find us in hollywood" and a picture of them in their disguises.

The group leaves the Costco and they walk the few blocks to the Hollywood walk of fame. They go and visit multiple tourist attractions, careful not to catch anyone's eye.

Y/n sees a girl with her merch on and she giggles and points her out to Louis, and he smiles softly at her excited state.

Millie films the two and zooms in on the girl in the merch, the editors blurring out her face later.

Louis grabs Y/n's hands and pulls her toward the museum of illusion and they go and take cool pictures, Millie getting some too.

they decided to post a couple because apparently their disguises were too good or no one was looking.

"Louis you guys aren't being couple-y enough." Malcolm calls.

"Uh uh Y/n get on my back." Louis says, turning around.

"No!" She says laughing. "how about you get on my back?" She says.

(we're pretending louis is taller than you, safari says he's 6 feet so-)

"But—"

"Come on you big baby." She says and Louis jumps onto her back and she almost falls over.

"Y/n!" He shouts and holds onto her tightly.

"I got you! I got this!"

The camera watches as Y/n runs down the Hollywood walk of fame with Louis on her back, both of them laughing hysterically.

His feet almost touch the floor and Y/n runs back to the camera and puts Louis down, breathing heavily. "I did it!"

Louis side hugs her as she catches her breath, and suddenly, this girl around 14 comes up to them.

"Excuse me, are you Y/n Y/l/n?" She asks shyly.

Y/n nods and takes off the sunglasses. "You did it!" She says to the girl. "We were doing a challenge, seeing how long we could go without getting recognized in public and you are the first one! What's your name?"

"Camila."

"Well Camila, congrats!"

———

After asking for parental consent for Camila to be in the video and doing to outro, the group goes back home and enjoys the rest of the day, Louis and Y/n, of course, spending it together.