Christmas at Hogwarts • Louis

hey sorry for not updating!

because my family is very hectic during the holidays, my updates my be less consistent

———

louis will be in your house so :3

ok yeah um request i have no motivation or ideas

———

Your POV

I wake up in the empty dorm, rubbing my eyes and suddenly freezing when I realize: It's Christmas! 

But it's not just any Christmas, but my first Christmas at Hogwarts because my parent(s) are on a business trip.

I slip on a jacket and creep out into the common room, and my eyes widen like a little kid when I see the presents under the tree.

I quickly find myself going up the stairs to the boy's dorm and knock on the door quickly. "Lou! It's Christmas!" I say as I hear a thud in the other side. "Are you ok?"

The door swings open to reveal my sleep boy, his eye droopy and his hair a mess. "Jesus, Y/n, its 7:30 am on a break." He pouts and runs a hand over his face.

"But It's Christmas!" I say, dragging his y/h sweater down the steps and to the common room.

He laughs at my energy and his jaw drops at the presents. "But there are only two of us. Are these all for us?" He asks in shock.

"They're mostly for you." I mumble, "I already checked."

He hugs me from behind and rests his head on the top of mine. "Looks like we've got some work to do." He says with a smirk.

We walk over to the cushions and I hand him his first present of many.

I ended up getting a present from my parents, a few from my friends, and two from Louis.

We walk hand in hand to the great hall, enjoying the mostly empty school. We sit at the empty y/h table and eat our Christmas breakfast, the remaining teachers and students around us all with smiles on their faces.

After breakfast, we head back to the common room to get our warmer clothes, the two of us racing to the exit and walking through the winter wonderland that Hogwarts turned into.

The two of us don't mind the snow falling into our hair. Louis pulls me close to preserve our body heat in the cold setting, blowing on his hands to bring a bit more heat to them.

I let go of him and quickly make a snowball and chuck it at him. "Y/n!" He laughs as he wipes the snow from his clothes.

"What are you going to do about it Partridge?" I laugh as well, and soon enough we are in a full out snowball fight.

As I reach down to make another snowball, two strong arms wrap around my waist making me squeal as I face Louis, both of our cheeks and noses pink from the cold. I kiss his lips quickly before he lets go.

I drop down and lie down on the snow. Louis looks at me skeptically. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asks.

I shrug and continue to watch the snow fall. "We're already soaked as it is."

He considers it for a moment before plopping down next to me. I feel his eyes on my as I watch the flakes drop from the clouds and I roll over and face him.

Our faces are inches apart and he bores into my eyes. "Hi." I chuckle and he laughs.

"Hi."

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, taking a cold finger and tracing his face, shivering from my touch.

"How I really want some hot chocolate right now." He says.

He stands up and brushes the snow off of him. He holds his hand out for me to take, helping me up. "Come on, I'm sure the kitchens have some hot chocolate."

"We have to make mexican hot chocolate it's soooo good." I say as I take his hand and trudge back to the castle.

As we walk inside, I can practically hear the music in the halls, the bright spirits around. We make a beeline for the kitchens, tickling the pear on the painting.

We hurry in and luckily it seems there are only three elves here at the moment. We make our way to the pantry and find the mix, quickly making two cups of mexican hot chocolate. We take it back to the dorms where we change into dry clothes.

I come back out to the common room to see Louis in front of the fire with his hot chocolate in hands.

I sit down next to him and lay my head on his shoulder, and his kisses the top of my head making me smile. "Merry Christmas, love." He whispers.

"Merry Hogwarts Christmas, Lou." I murmur as we spend the rest of the day cuddled up by the fire reading Christmas tales.

it's some fluff for you

again, sorry i haven't updated in a while?