Yeah Right • Louis

HOLY SHIT 10K WHAT THE FUCK WE LITERALLY JUST HIT 5K LIKE A FEW CHAPTERS AGO THANK YALL SO MUCH

AHH ANOTHER LOUIS ONE I AM JUST-

———

Your POV

I sit with my friends at school during lunch period, all of them gossiping about who knows what as I zone out, poking at my food.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Y/f/n says, snapping in front of my face. "I asked you a question!" They say.

"What? Sorry." I say with a nervous smile.

"I said, are you dating anyone?" Y/f/n asked with a smirk.

I sigh and look down.

I am dating someone, but J haven't told my friends.

Why?

Because I'm dating Louis Partridge.

And if I told anyone they would either make fun of me or they wouldn't believe me all together.

And, Louis is away filming at the moment, so I really miss him. I haven't seen him in four months.

"Yeah." I mumble, just loud enough for the three of my friends to hear.

"What?" Y/2/f/n (your second friend's name).

"Are you serious?" Y/3/f/n says.

"What's their name?" Y/f/n asks.

I sigh and take a breath in. "I'm dating Louis Partridge."

The three of them look to each other, then scoff. "Yeah right. I mean, I'm dating him in fan fiction too." Y/2/f/n laughs.

I look down and smile sadly. I knew they weren't going to believe me.

I gather my stuff and my friends look
watch me. "Where are you going?" Y/3/f/n asks.

"Uhhhh i'm on my period." I say quickly and rush out of the lunch room.

I really miss Louis sometimes.

I go to my locker to get ready for my next class since the bell is about to ring.

It rings.

Wow shocker.

Soon, I hear a commotion coming from down the hall. It sounds like people screaming. And not bad screams either.

Like fangirling screams.

Over the ruckus, I hear a muffled, "Do you know where I could find Y/n?"

But I just brush it off. I shut my locker and turn away from the crowd of high schoolers when I hear someone shout "Y/n!"

I know that voice.

That amazing voice.

I turn quickly towards the sound and see a stressed Louis trying to push through the crowd. I literally drop the stuff in my hands.

My eyes water and a hand goes over my mouth as tears fill my eyes. My boyfriend is here. Right in front on me. And not on a screen.

He runs up to me and crashes me into a hug, students aww-ing or giving me looks of disgust, I don't really care. He holds me tightly, yet delicately are he buries his face in my hair, a few tears escaping from my eyes. "Is this real?" I say quietly into his ear. "Because this is like a dream come true." I say with a little laugh.

He smiles and I push one of his hairs back and he leans into my touch. "I missed you." he mumbles, pulling me in for another hug. We just stand in each other's arms, not even minding that the next period has obviously started.

I look up from the hug and kiss his lips. He gets a huge goofy grin on his face and kisses me again, longer this time, my hands traveling to the back of his neck and his staying around my torso, trying to keep me as close as possible.

We pull away and I rest my forehead against his, our smiles never fading. "And I especially missed this. Being able to hold you." He says in a hushed voice.

"Come on." I say, untangling from him and quickly shoving the dropped book back into my locker and grabbing his hand.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"Home. Duh." I say with a giggle, making Louis smile.

Once we catch the Uber and get to my doorstep, we immediately run to my room and I start to blast music, since my parents are both working late (and if you have any younger siblings they are going to a family member/babysitter's house after school or for older siblings they don't get home until late.).

We start jumping around and singing and dancing all around, jumping on the bed, using various brushes as mics, before my phone BLOWS UP.

I am getting text from my friends, tagged in instagram posts, dms, follow requests, and just about everything.

Louis looks over my shoulder, his eyes wide, and I open my texts.

———

Y/f/n
WAIT HOLT SHIT YOU WERENT KIDDING
WTAF
BRUHHHH

Y/2/f/n
Y/N ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE

Y/3/f/n
BITCH I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE LIKE DAMN YOU GO GIRL

———

Jenny (your school's bitch)
So hey Y/n i know we haven't been on the
best terms, but i think that we could
be best of friends, like totally!

———

I roll my eyes at the last one.

"Who's that?" Louis asks, eyeing my expression.

"Jenny. She's such a bitch. She's one of the girls that uses 'like' at least three times in one sentence." I say, opening instagram.

My mouth hangs open, and all the videos started when people from my school posted Louis running to me and hugging me.

I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I watch Louis' face on all of them, the pure adoration.

I turn and kiss his cheek, his head resting on my shoulder. "Well, I guess we're public now." I mumbles.

"I'm ok with that." He says before kissing my cheek repeatedly making my laugh.

idk how to end that so heheh