Castmates • Louis

y/n is part of the st cast

(***) is a cut

———

Louis Partridge and Y/n Y/l/n making fun of and pranking their castmates for four minutes straight
97k views 4k likes
Posted 3 days ago

***

Y/n walks with four boxes of gogo squeezes as Louis holds the camera. "We just stole Noah's supply of applesauce,"

"from his trailer." She laughs as Louis giggles from behind the camera.

A door is heard slamming open and the phone turns to see a very angry Noah. "y/N!!1!" he yells.

"shit run!" She laughs as Louis and her start running.

***

Y/n and Louis walk in circles with bags of confetti, singing a very bad rendition on never ending story, around a very grumpy Gaten.

They throws the confetti up as they sing. "yoU GUYS KNOW IM NOT PICKING THIS UP RIGHT?" Gaten yells over them.

The door opens and the camera turns to see Sadie and Caleb who look at the mess. They share a look and Y/n and Louis continue to sing.

"Help me!" Gaten yells.

Caleb and Sadie grab other bags of confetti and join in the madness, whoever is filming, which sounds to be Millie, is dying of laughter.

***

Y/n and Louis walk through the trailer park, the phone in her hands as the livestream chat is at the bottom.

"Ok we're almost at the trailer." She giggles. "We are getting you guys an exclusive interview with THE Brooke Dennis Weegie guys."

The open the trailer and finn sits on a bean bag chair in his phone and he looks up at the two expectantly. "V TEAM!" Y/n shouts making the group laugh.

She zooms in on Finn and he throws up a peace sign and says, "v tEaM."

***

Louis and Y/n run away while laughing hysterically "Guys," Y/n says through her laughs, "We stole Winnie, I repeat, we have stolen Winnie!" She says as Louis shows the dog in her arms.

"Oh my god Millies going to be so mad!"

"Y/N Y/L/N AND LOUIS PARTRIDGE!" Millie's british accent is heard in the background. "GIVE ME BACK MY DOG!"

"NEVER!" They shout as they continue to run

***

"Joe! Joe!" Y/n says as she runs over to her costar. "Joe Keery!" She says.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "What Y/n?" He asks as he eyes the camera.

"Is it true you're pregnant?" She says, trying not to laugh.

Gaten who is listening in breaks out in laughter and Y/n films him while also laughing.

She turns back the camera to Joe and zooms in on his face, "Yes Im pregnant."

***

One of the kids film as Y/n and Louis recreate the Scoops Ahoy scene as it plays in the back, with Maya and Joe watching as everyone is laughing nonstop.

"Oh and another one bites the dust. You are 0 for 6 popeye." Y/n says with the show.

"Yeah, I can count." Louis says.

"You know that means you suck." Y/n says, making everyone cheer.

"Yeah I can read too."

"Since when?"

"I'm telling you it's this stupid hat. It's totally blowing my best feature." Louis says with a huff making the audience laugh.

"Yeah, company policy is a real drag."

They continue to do the scene perfectly as Millie stands just in time for Louis to ship around, "aHoY lAdiEs! DiDnT seE yOu tHeRe!" He says over dramatically making everyone laugh more.

***

Y/n laughs hysterically as she films Noah, Millie, and Louis, and Noah got stuck is another chair.

"Y/n put the camera down and help us!" Mille says.

"Ow Millie my foot!"

"What if we just twist your leg this way..."

"IT DOESNT BEND LIKE THAT!"

"Y/N ARE YOU STILL FILMING?"

"YES OF COURSE!"

"IM GONNA FALL OVER!"

Y/n films the three as she shakes from her laughter.

"Guys his head needs to go under that."

"ITS STUCK AHAHAHAHA!"

"Y/N ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"BUT IT KINDA IS!"

"Y/N!" The three of them shout together, making Y/n quickly end the video.

***

It's halloween, and Louis is dressed as Steve  and Y/n as Robin.

The rest of the younger cast has gone as each other's characters, with Millie as Erica and Noah as Dustin. "Scoops troop assemble!" Y/n calls, tugging Louis arm.

The four run together and do a charlie's angel type pose before laughing.

"wHo dO yOu wOrK foR??" Millie shouts.

"England." "Scoops..." Y/n and Louis say that the same time.

"Your such a dingus." Y/n says, slapping his arm. "This isn't Enola Holmes."

"But—"

"No. Now let's try that again."

"Who do you work for?" Millie say again.

"Scoops... Scoops Ahoy." Y/n says making Louis crack up.

***

was this good? or should i not do this anymore???