Livestream • Louis

AHH 20K GUYS WHAT-

requested by @Xxtoxicc0riddlexX

info: when you and louis started dating, you guys didn't tell the fans right away. about six months into your relationship, you guys went public. the fans immediately loved you. like, we stan jack and cylia but they stan louis and you like 10x more.

———

instagram: louispartridge_ has started a live stream

"Hi everyone." Louis says as he watches his phone, people flooding in. "how's everyone doing today?"

Various replies come in and Louis continues to talk about random thing, how is day way, answering a few questions, the usual.

Until one question opens the floodgates of the spam.

y/s/n.is.life.: WHERE IS Y/N

XxlouisfanxX: WHERE IS OUR QUEEN

idontwannabehere: WHERE IS MY WIFE THE AMAZING Y/N

louis_.partridge_.fp: I NEED MORE WHOLESOME Y/S/N CONTENT

louispartridgo: i need more editing footage

Louis sighs as the chat spams about her. He smile softly at the thought of y/n.

louispartridgemx: HES BLUSHING AWWW

"Guys she's my girlfriend." He laughs, "Shes on her way though so maybe you guys will get lucky."

Y/n, who is on her way, is also watching the stream from the back seat of the uber.

y/ig/u: i'm three minutes away :)

millieebbobbybrown: omG SHES HERE GUYS

Louis smiles and shakes his head. He goes back to answering questions and whatnot, until he hears the doorbell. Issie goes and answers the doorbell, and Y/n's footsteps are heard.

She comes around the corner and Louis already has the camera facing the door. "Hi guys!" She waves and comes to sit next to Louis.

He points the camera at himself. "Sorry Y/n, not enough room in the frame." He says cheekily.

Y/n huffs and crawls behind him on the bed and pushes his head down "Ah! Y/n!" Louis says. (think noah and millie in the best friend video at 3:52) "Ow, ow, ow." He says and she lets go of his head.

Y/n rests her head on top of Louis' and her arms hang loosely around his neck.

y/n.lover.: THEYRE SO CUTE WTFF

millie_bobby_brown: I LOVE THEM SM😭

"Ok guys, sorry for the short live, but I would like to spend sometime with my girlfriend." Louis says.

Y/n goes around him and goes to the phone. "Bye!" She says, picking it up.

But before Louis can react, Y/n runs off with the phone and laugh hysterically while still on live. "Don't go yet! *gAsP* tHE GAME IS AFOOT!" She laughs more as Louis begins to chase her for his phone, the comment section going crazy.

milliebobbybrown: that's my line!

y/s/n4ever: WJDOFNENFKEL WHAT IS HAPPENING LMAO

strangerhooman: THIS IS WHY THEY ARE MY OTP

"Y/N Y/L/N YOU GIVE ME MY PHONE!" Louis laughs as he chases her, Y/n filming the whole thing.

"You'll have to catch me first!" She yells as they chase goes on through the house, the stream
still going.

Suddenly, a loud noise is heard and Y/n stops and goes back to find Louis who tries to jump
over a chair, but ended up getting stuck. "OH MY GOSH HE STUCK IN A CHAIR AHHAHAHHA NOAH SCHNAPP WHO?" Louis struggles to escape the furniture and Y/n is laughing so hard.

noahschnapp: hey that's my thing!

millie.bobby.brown.fp: noahschnapp AHSJDJDNFNE OMG IT WAS THE SAME THING

"Y/n why are you still live? HELP ME!" Louis says, also dying of laughter.

"Ok ok ok ok. Bye guys send prayers!" She says, finally ending the stream.

y/ig/u

Liked by louispartridge_, sadiesink_, and 405,394 others

y/ig/u: update: he's ok! we've got him out of the chair and now cranky boi is making me get him mcdonald's 🙄

louispartridge_: and now i'm happy 😁‼️

y/ig/u: louispartridge_ you should be grateful smh

milliebobbybrown: y/ig/u tell him girl. louis treat her right or i'm stealing her

louispartridge_: milliebobbybrown she was streaming while i was stuck in a chair! i think i deserve some mcdonald's.

author-chan is too lazy to write other replies :)