What makes a Slytherin soft? • Tewkesbury

TEWKESBURY IS A HUFFLEPUFF CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

y/n will be a slytherin :)))

———

Y/n and Tewkesbury walk through the castle, Tewkesbury's arm around her shoulders and Y/n has a big smile on her face, something rare for the young slytherin.

But Tewkesbury makes her happy. Genuinely happy.

Their robes whip against their skin as they exit the school, going down to the black lake. Tewkesbury starts to pick up the pace and he goes to the trees that line the lake. He starts to make observations about the plants. Y/n leans against the tree as she watches his eyes sparkle as he points out different plants, talking about random things.

Tewkesbury notices her watching him and walks over to her, and places a light kiss upon her lips making her smile spread. He pushes her hair out of her face and she smiles up at him. "I love your smile." He whispers to her, making her cheeks beat up.

Damn it Y/n. She thinks to herself , You're supposed to be a badass Slytherin. Oh Merlin, Why does he have this affect on me?

He leans in again and their lips meet, her back pressed against the trunk of the tree. Her hands travel from his chest up to his neck, until a someone decided to interrupt them.

"Y/n! Step away from that filthy half-blood!" A voice sneers, belonging to the one and only, the blonde git himself, Draco Malfoy.

Y/n crosses her arms and steps in front of Tewkesbury. "Shove off Malfoy." She says with a sneer.

"And why should I? I think this is rather funny. A Y/l/n dating a half-blood? Wait until my father hears about this." He snickers with crabbe and Goyle who are at his sides.

Y/n rolls her eyes and pulls Tewkesbury's hand, pulling them back towards the castle.

"And this little git can't even fight for himself! He needs his little girlfriend to defend him. How pathetic." Draco laughs as they walk past him.

Y/n whips out her want and sends the young Malfoy flying back, hitting his head against the tree. He groans as he lands and clutches his head. Y/n walks closer and points the wand to his neck. "Say that again, and I'll do a lot worse than a fucking tree." She mutters.

With that, she flips her hair over her shoulder and walks back to a shocked Tewkesbury, who has wide eyes and his mouth dropped.

"Don't be so surprised." Y/n mutters.

"No. That was bloody brilliant!" He says, picking her up from behind and twirling her around, making her squeal.

The golden trio watches the couple from their spot on the hill, the couple drawing closer on their return to the castle. Ron's eyebrows furrowed. "How can a someone go from deadly to....that... in a matter of seconds?" He queries.

"It's called being a woman." Hermione snaps, closing her book, getting up and walking back to the castle.

"What's got her wand in a knot?" Ron asks Harry, who shrugs.

Y/n and Tewkesbury walk and in hand back to the castle and Y/n stops and looks over his face. "What? Do I have soothing in my hair?" He asks, his hands going to his head.

Y/n takes his hands and shakes her head. "It's just... I'm supposed to be this big bad Slytherin, but you change me.." She admits.

He smirks down at her and laughs, "Do make the 'big bad slytherin' soft?" he asks with a teasing smile.

She pulls his tie and connects their lips, and when she pulls away, she whispers in his ear, "I guess you do Tewkesbury. But just remember that I can still kick your ass."

"Noted." He says breathlessly as she turns and walks away, leaving a flustered Tewkesbury.

this was bad i'm so sorry-