Veela • Louis

if someone can think of a better title please tell me because i'm too lazy to think of a better one —

veela!louis x slytherin!reader

Louis and Y/n will be in their sixth year, with issie in seventh and millie in third. i know this is inaccurate due to their age gaps but this was the easiest to work with, and i also wanted all four of them in hogwarts at the same time —

———

Y/n laid with her head down as the Great Hall bustled with the morning activities, however the Slytherin was one of the many students that is not a morning person.

Lifting her head at the movement to her right, her best friend, Zoe, dropped into the seat next to her. Without talking, Zoe buttered a piece of bread for the girl and shoved it in front of her plate. Y/n gave her a look to which Zoe rolled her eyes. "Come on. We've got practice later and you gotta get some energy."

Y/n grumbled a few curses before taking the bread and watched as Zoe's eyes drifted to the Gryffindor table, a knowing grin coming to her face as Y/n realized she was looking at her girlfriend, again.

And while Y/n definitely supported their relationship, she couldn't help but be a tiny bit annoyed by it because she found Zoe becoming a lot more distracted. And guess who had to help her catch up in her classes? Y/n.

Snapping her fingers in front of Zoe's face, she drifted back to reality and turned to Y/n, flushing in embarrassment as she rolled her eyes and nudged Zoe's shoulder playfully.

Looking back at her food, Y/n started eating when suddenly Zoe seemed to have a lightbulb go off in her head. "Oh, I need you to help me revise for the potions test." She asked. When Y/n was about to decline, Zoe begged again with pleading eyes, which Y/n could not resist.

Y/n groaned before nodding glumly, Zoe thanking her profusely as she just waved them off, getting used to it by now.

———

Y/N'S POV

As Zoe and I entered the library, we found a table in the furthest corner and watched as a group of seventh year Ravenclaws entered as well, including the Head Girl.

Zoe and I both seemed to be captivated by her for a moment before we both shook our heads quickly, trying to get back to our revising.

Bloody Veelas.

Or, half-Veelas for the Partridge's case.

After the Ravenclaws all seemed to be either reading or trying to complete an essay last minute, another two people entered the library, their yellow robes standing out in the sea of blue.

The other two Partridge siblings made their way to their own table, Zoe followed their movements whereas I seemed to be mostly unbothered as now three of the most attractive people in the school were now all in on area.

Zoe sighed running a hand through her hair and crossing her arms over her chest. "It's not fair." She stated.

I looked up at her briefly from my notes, giving her a look that told her to either elaborate or to shut it.

She rolled her eyes as if it was obvious to what she was talking about, nodding her head to the two different place in the room. "How do some people get so lucky in the gene pool?"