Another Girl • Louis

requested by @roomwhereithappens__

guys i have a lot of requests so if you have requested, i promise it's coming ( i try to do it in order of who requested first )

this is kinda cringe sorry-
———

Your POV

I scroll through instagram on my phone, looking through the tagged pictures of my account.

It's a lot of edits of me, but even more of Louis and I.

Ever since Enola Holmes came out, the fans have shipped our characters, as well as Louis and me in real life.

You see, I don't really mind people shipping us because, I've grown a liking to the brown haired boy. We have a flirty friendship, and I can't help but wonder if he likes me as well.

I know, super cliché, right?

Yeah.

Anyways, while I'm watching an edit of Tewkesbury and Y/c/n, my phone suddenly explodes with notifications. I frantically tap one, and it leads me to a post. The picture shows Louis and a girl I've never seen before, walking around a mall, talking, laughing.

I shrug off the twinge of jealousy that runs through me, reading the article.

Louis Partridge, most known for his role in Enola Holmes alongside Millie Bobby Brown and Y/n Y/l/n, has been spotted at a mall, at what looks to be a date with a mysterious girl.

Could the girl in the photo be this actor's latest girlfriend? Tell us what you think in the comments!

I cringe as I read that, hesitantly pressing the comments button.

username: NOOO Y/S/N

username: i high key ship y/s/n so this is breaking my heart.

username: oh well. it is what it is.

username: what does y/n think of this ✋

username: GUYS. if louis is happy with whoever she is, i'm supporting him. even if it's not y/n, i fully support louis because he deserves to be happy.

username: ^^

username: nOoOooO

username: look partridge, got yourself a girlfriend?

username: @y/ig/u thoughts?

username: no❤️

username: i fully support louis, we shouldn't hate on him just because he isn't dating who we want him to date. he is a teenage boy and he is fully capable of making his own decisions.

I exhale and shut off my phone, swinging legs off the bed and standing up.

I find myself in the kitchen and my mom is packing food into a container. "Are we going somewhere?" I ask, grabbing a ( favorite snack ) from the pantry.

She nods and dusts off her hands. "The Partridges have invited us over for dinner tonight."

I groan and head back upstairs, going to get ready.

The Partridges and my family are really close, so of course we would be going to see them today.

I put on ( outfit ) so it looks like i'm putting some sort of effort in.

I grab my phone and keys and and get in the car with my mother ( and other family members if you have more ).

We arrive at the house and I help my mom carry the food in.

After greeting his parents, I go upstairs to see Millie and Issie on their phones. "Hey guys." I say, sitting next to them.

"Y/n!" They yell, making me laugh.

"So..." I say after a few moments of catching up, "Did you guys see that article?" I ask.

They both shake their heads and I pull it up.

Issie snatches my phone and the girls read it together. "What in the name of..." Millie mumbles under her breath.

"That... Who is that?" Issie asks, pointing to the girl.

"No idea."

The girls share a look and Issie hands me my phone. "That's.... odd." She says after a few moments.

"Odd? Odd how?" I ask.

"Never mind that." Millie says. "You have us. You don't need Louis." She says, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Kids! Dinner!" Mrs. Partridge yells.

We stand and go downstairs, a door opening behind us.

I turn back to see Louis and his eyes widen when he sees me. "Y/n? Can I talk to you?" He says, grabbing my wrist.

"No you cannot." Millie says, grabbing my arm and taking me to dinner.

As we eat, I feel Louis' stare on me, but I never meet his eyes.

After dinner, Millie and Issie grab Louis and take him to another room, leaving me to do the dishes with the adults.

Afterwards, Louis comes out with a guilty expression. He clears his throat and sits next to me. "Can I talk to you now?" He whispers.

I nod and he pulls me into another room to have some privacy. "Look Y/n I want to apologize." He says, grabbing my hand, "I never wanted to hurt you. And the girl, she's—she's just a friend."

I look at our hands. "Louis I don't really understand why you're apologizing to me—"

"Because Y/n! Because I like you, a lot, and the fact that I might've hurt you hurts me." He rambles.

My eyes widen and I squeeze his hands. "Lou, I like you too." I say, cutting him off.

"Oh— wait— what— you like me— no— really?" He stumbles on his words.

I kiss his cheek, making him blush. "Yeah. I do."

IM SORRY I HATE THIS ONE BUT THE REQUEST WAS SO GOOD AND I DIDNT DO IT JUSTICE-