Rain • Louis

thank you guys so much for 200k :D
( should i do something for it ? if so , what should i do ? )

here's some fluff to make up for the last two angst chapters

i'm trying something different, as i don't normal write in second person but ehh

———

You grab a book from upstairs, momentarily getting entranced by the rain pouring down outside, the landscape changing entirely as the light colored roads get poured on and the grass seems to stand out with the dark grey sky.

You smile for a moment before selecting ( book of your choice ) and going back to the den, plopping down on the end of the couch, which is nearest to the window.

You throws the largest blanket over your legs and bury yourself into the warmth of the fabric, opening her book as you begin to read to the soft tapping of the rain on the windows.

Louis, who was on his phone, watched your every move starting from when you came down the stairs.

He narrowed his eyes as you sat in the seat on the opposite side of the couch, also the seat furthest from himself.

Louis pouted slightly at your relaxed form, which seemed to be only focused on the book in your hands.

As you turn another page, you don't notice the way Louis huffs in annoyance and subtly moves closer to where you are seated comfortably.

After a second or two of looking for a reaction from you, Louis sighs frustratedly and throws his phone on the couch and moves to stand in front of you.

He crosses her arms over his chest as you finally look at him, raising an eyebrow at his tense posture. "Can I help you?" You ask with a small chuckle at his childish actions.

"I have barely seen you all day because you were doing homework and now you're still ignoring me." He pouts again.

You stifle a laugh but then realize he's being serious. "Oh come here you big baby." You say.

A smile graces his face as he sits next to you, pulling the blanket back and lifting your arm up and resting his head on your lap, his body resting in between your legs.

His arms wrapped around your torso and pulled you closer to him. "Someone's needy." You mumble teasingly, earning a quick glare as he cuddles into your body.

You bookmark the page of your book and set it down before running your fingers through his hair, Louis shivering slightly at your touch and humming with content as you move your hands across his head and occasionally his back, just enjoying the moment between the two of you and the rain in the background.

His hands rest on your lower back, tracing light shapes and patterns on the bit of exposed skin, and you can practically see the tired smile on his features.

Louis looks up at you to see you already looking at him "Hello darling." He mumbles, unwrapping one hand from your middle to take your hand in his as he places a kiss on the back of your hand, making a light blush appear on your face.

He lazily entwined your hand with his and rests it on top of the blankets.

You watched as his eyelids became droopy, his fingertips slowing their patterns, and you could now clearly see how tired he was.

You shift a bit so that you're now lying down with Louis on top of you and his head resting on your shoulder. As you kiss the top of his head and loop your arms around his neck, you feel him squeeze your waist and he nuzzles his head closer to you.

"Get some rest, my love." You whisper, to which he nods tiredly and soon enough, you feel his whole body relax as his breathing steadies, signaling to you that he's asleep.

You turn your head slightly, careful not to disturb Louis as you listen to the rain, its soft taps like a lullaby, and you yawn as a sudden tiredness comes over you.

Letting your eyes shift back to Louis, seeing the subtle smile on his lips bringing one to your own, kissing his cheek once more before letting your eyes slowly close.

3RD POV

As Issie and Millie got back from their short shopping trip, Louis had asked them nicely ( and by that I mean payed them ) to leave the house so that he and Y/n could spend some time together, they walked into the house, their shoes wet and clothes slightly damp from the rain.

The were talking loudly when they walked into the den, only to immediately stop talking as they noticed the young couple cuddled up on the couch.

Y/n was wrapped snugly in Louis' arms, his head resting on her chest as she held him close, the blanket sliding towards the floor, only barely on Louis' legs.

The two girls gushed at the sight, both of them of course taking pictures to use to tease Louis later, giggling a bit and trying to stay quiet, and failing.

Louis' eyes peek open, seeing two phones being waved in front of his face and none other than his sisters behind them.

He lifts his head off Y/n's shoulder, making the other two siblings freeze. He glared at them for a moment when Millie speaks, "Sorry Louis, you guys were just too cute."

He huffs as they start to giggle again when he feels Y/n start to stir. "I swear if you guys wake her I'll—"

He gets cut off as Y/n cuddles into his chest making a blush appear on his face as his sisters awe.

He shoos them away before brushing some hair out of Y/n's face and kissing the base of her neck, before lying down with her again.

Louis was so happy in this moment, the girl he loves more than anything in his arms, both of them together as the rain starts pours outside, but inside they are cuddled together and the heater making the temperature a comfortable warmth.

Louis smiles up at her once more before closing his eye, hugging Y/n's body closer to his once more.

I LOVE CUDDLING IMAGINES IM SORRY —

but also , like can i have a cuddle buddy pls <3