Naps • Louis

Louis walks in to his girlfriend's trailer from a tiring day on set to find her already asleep, although she's shivering with her arms wrapped tightly around herself.

She shakes again and Louis frantically looks around her trailer for a blanket, tossing it over the sleeping girl.

He laughs and shakes his head before lying down next to her under the blanket. He holds her tightly and nuzzles into her neck, spreading his warmth. Louis kisses the top of Y/n's head, drifting off to sleep.

Millie peeked into Y/n's window, and awed at the sight.

Y/n and Louis were cuddled up on Y/n's couch.

She giggled at her two friends, opening the door and quickly taking a picture.

milliebobbybrown

Liked by sadiesink_, finnwolfhardofficial, louispartridge_, and 1,017,528 others

milliebobbybrown: I have summoned the y/s/n shippers!

user1: IM HERE

user2: you called?

sadiesink_: otp
       milliebobbybrown: ikr like just get married already.

finnwolfhardofficial: #lonelygang
       user3: #lonelygang
       milliebobbybrown: #lonelygang
       user4: #lonelygang
       user5: #lonelygang

louispartridge_: costars am i right 🙄
       y/ig/u: fr 🙄
       milliebobbybrown: so annoying 🙄

y/s/nedits: THANK YOU QUEEN MILLS FOR THE WHOLESOME CONTENT
        milliebobbybrown: 💗
        y/s/nedits: HOLY SHIT- ILYSM 😭😭

———

Y/n and Louis look at each other and laugh at Millie's post.

Louis puts his phone down and hugs her tighter, making her giggle.

"Y/n and Louis! You're needed in hair and makeup in 15!" A voice calls from outside the door, the sound of retreating footsteps quietly fading.

Y/n sighs and lays back in Louis. "I guess duty calls." She mumbles, reluctantly leaving Louis' arms.

this was really bad sorry :(