Jealousy • Tewkesbury

requested by @gabrielaromeroc
( i changed it, like one word lol )

modern au

———

Y/n and Enola walk down the halls of the high school, their laughter mixing with the talk of the other students.

Tewkesbury stands at Y/n's locker as he watches the two with a glare.

The girls arrive at the locker and Y/n looks at the boy questioningly. "You alright Tewks?" She asks, tilting her head in confusion.

He blinks and shakes off the feeling, looking down at his feet. "I'm fine." He mumbles.

Y/n frowns but takes his hand nonetheless, grabbing her books and bringing her bag over her shoulder, her other arm locking with Enola's earning an eye roll from Tewkesbury.

"What is up with you today?" Y/n asks him.

He shrugs and keeps his eyes on his feet.

"Come on Tewkesbury!" Enola says also concerned, "What's the matter?" She asks.

He pulls his hand away from Y/n's and storms off. Y/n and Enola share a look before Y/n takes off after him.

She finds him in the back of the school, sitting against the wall with his knees pulled to his chest.

Y/n slides down and sits next to him, putting her head on his shoulder, thankful he doesn't pull away. "You want to tell me what's going on now?" She whispers.

He exhales sharply and sighs. "It's just... Enola is the pretty, spunky, electrifying girl and you hang out with her all the time, and I know you also like girls and I can't help but think that maybe, because she's so much better than me that you would be happier with her-"

She cuts him off, gently cupping his cheeks, turning his gaze to her. "Tewks." She says, "bubba, I love you so much. Yes, I also like girls, but Enola is just a friend. I promise you."

He closes his eyes and nods slowly. "I'm sorry."

He leans in and his lips land on hers, his hands pulling her closer to him. One of Y/n's hands stay on his cheek while the other goes to the back of his neck.

"So we were jealous?" Y/n mumbles against his lips in a teasing tone, which makes Tewkesbury pull away with a playful expression.

"Shut up." He murmurs and pecks her lips one last time before standing up.

He pulls her up and she takes his hand, pulling him out the school limits. "Where are we off to?" He asks.

"I know this great boba shop that we could go to, then I was thinking about ditching the rest of the day." She says with a smirk.

Tewkesbury tugs her to his side and kisses the top of her head. "Yeah."

SORRY THIS WAS MORE OF LIKE A BLURB THAN AN IMAGINE KANSNSNSB