Acrylics • Louis

for my babe -cleverlittleminx and our ✨amazing✨ conversation

no corona in this

———

Y/n and Louis step into the nail salon, Y/n with an evil gleam in her eyes and Louis, well Louis is just plain nervous.

"How did I let you convince me to do this?" He groans.

"A dare's a dare." Y/n says, hugging his waist to provide a little reassurance.

"Do you find pleasure in my suffering?" He asks playfully, his arms going lazily around her shoulders.

"Yes." She says without hesitation, making both of them laugh uncontrollably.

"Miss?" A lady working calls to get their attention, "Have you scheduled an appointment?"

"Yes, under Y/n." She answers.

The woman taps on her screen and nods. "We're ready whenever you are."

Y/n smiles to her and pulls Louis to the wall of nail polish. "What color do you want?" Y/n says.

"I don't know." Louis answers, looking at all the options.

"I'm thinking purple." Y/n says, pulling down a dark purple from one of the shelves.

He eyes the color suspiciously, but when his eyes travel to Y/n's excited features, he reluctantly gives in.

He grabs the color and a lady that works there leads him over to a table and Y/n sits in the waiting chairs, but she still has a perfect view of Louis.

After a little while, Louis gains her attention. He holds up his hand, which now has a set of acrylics, and puts his hand in the form of a claw and purrs, making Y/n giggle uncontrollably. Louis smiles at her, content in knowing that he put that smile on her face.

After an excruciatingly long time, Louis is finally done. He walks over to Y/n with his hands in front of him as he stares at his nails in awe. "They're so long." He whispers. "How can I function with these?"

Y/n laughs again. "I guess you'll have to figure that out. Come in, pretty boy." She says, grabbing his hand. "Oh that's weird." She says as he yelps when she accidentally hits a nail.

"Why did that hurt so bad?" He pouts. "How am i supposed to survive 24 hours like this?"

"today will be a day of discovery." She teases.

———

As they drive home, Y/n has her arm in the armrest and Louis has a wicked idea.

He starts to lightly scratch her arm, making Y/n yell. "Louis! Stop I'm driving!" She says, pulling her arm away.

He laughs to himself, tapping the nails loudly on the dashboard.

Y/n looks between him and the road, sending him multiple glares. "Stop." She tells him sternly.

He shakes his head with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Louis Partridge stop it right now!" She yells, trying to stay focused on the street.

———

Once they get home, Y/n plops on the couch, and Louis upstairs.

She goes on instagram when she sees Louis posted a new story:

She cackles and goes upstairs to see Louis struggling to type on his phone

She cackles and goes upstairs to see Louis struggling to type on his phone. "Need help there, bub?" she asks, walking over to him.

He huffs and crosses his arms. "Fine." He pouts, trying to pick up the candle again. He groans as gives up, falling on the bed.

Y/n looks over to him and he pays the spot next to him. She smiles and lays down next to him as he wraps his arms around her.

He starts to trace shapes on her back as he usually does, but this time she flinches. "That is so weird." She mutters under her breath.

He laughs to himself before kissing the top of her head and burying his face in the crook of her neck.

———

After their nap, Y/n lays on the bed as Louis uses the restroom, when suddenly her hears a yelp.

"Y/N HOW THE FUCK DO I WIPE?" Louis screeches.

Y/n laughs hysterically, and she practically falls off the bed.

A few minutes later, Louis comes out of the bathroom and grabs his keys. "I'm done." He says, also grabbing Y/n's hand and pulls her up. "I can't do this anymore. That's it." He says, pulling her out the door and to the salon to get the nails removed as fast as possible.

this was just so random and i liked it.

and yes i did draw the nails on in the picture.