Disappear • Louis

hey guys

long time no see.

so , um , important a/n at the end!

requested by @-bubba_
( i kinda took this my own way lol )

y/d/n - your dads name

um ... do i need a warning for guns —

———

If someone took a quick glance at Louis, they'd probably see nothing wrong, just a boy walking to school. But, if they looked a little closer, you'd see that something was indeed very wrong.

The way his hands twitched with nerves, the dark circles under his eyes, his slouched posture, his paranoid eyes.

He hadn't be able to eat, he hadn't been able to sleep, hell he could barely think.

This had all been caused by one thing: the disappearance of Y/n Y/l/n.

Two weeks ago, she suddenly just vanished. No trace left behind.

Louis had been frantically searching for her, everywhere he could think, anywhere in the city.

But all his leads seemed to be dead ends.

As he approached the school building, he rolled his eyes at the thought of wasting his time rather than looking for the love of his life.

And another thing that bothered him so much, the only people that seemed to care, or seemed to notice that Y/n wasnt there, were her parents.

Louis passed the entrance and made his way to his locker, twisting in the code and popping open the door. Putting his bag away, he hears his ringtone coming from his phone.

Digging the device out of his pocket, he looks at the caller ID.

Unknown Number

His paranoia seems to get the best of him as he taps the accept button, and with a shaky hand, he put his phone to his ear. "Hello?" He asked, waiting for a response from the other line.

The only thing he could hear was static, implying that the connection wasn't very strong.

He was tempted to just hang up, but there was something in the back of his mind whispering to him to stay on the line.

And thank god he did.

"Lou?" A quiet, raspy voice was heard from the other line.

Most wouldn't have heard it if they weren't listening.

But Louis was.

Louis' eyes widened and his heart raced at the sound of the voice, his hand gripping the phone tighter as if his life depended on it. He took a deep breath, trying to make sense of this and to convince himself that if was real, but also worried that his lack of sleep could be causing him to imagine things. "Y-Y/n? Is that you?" He asked, wincing at the hopeful tone.

He listened for a response, before he heard the person on the other side of the line's breath start to quicken, before one word left their mouth before they hung up.

One word that sent Louis into a higher state of panic than he had already been in;

"Help."

Louis frantically tried to call the number again, but his attempts were futile. He cursed under his breath before slamming the locker shut, making a beeline towards the exit.

No one seemed to see the determination etched onto his features, or tried to stop him as he made his way out of school.

He was going to find her. He was sure of it.