Best Of • Louis

Best of: Louis Partidge and Y/n Y/l/n
ft. Millie Bobby Brown
69k views        8k likes
Posted 6 days ago

***

Louis and Y/n sit on a white backgroud

"Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n" Y/n introduces herself.

"And I'm... Y/n Y/l/n" Louis says giggling.

Y/n whacks him upside the head with the autocomplete board multiple times causing him to wince. "Ow ow ow, Ok ok ok!"

***

Louis cackles as he films Y/n, as Hamilton plays on the screen. "Are you ready?" She says as the intro to Guns and Ships plays.

"Wooo! Go Y/n! Go Millie!" He cheers.

"How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower," Millie starts, "somehow defeat a global superpower? How do we emerge victorious from the quagmire, leave the battlefield waving betsy ross's flag higher? Yo, turns out we have a secret weapon, and immigrant you know and love who's unafraid to step in. He's constantly confusing confounding the british henchmen, everyone give it up for America's favorite fighting frenchman!" Millie yells as steps back as Y/n comes in.

"Lafayette!"

"I'm taking this horse by the reins making red coats redder with bloodstains!" Y/n raps, "And I'm never gonna stop until i make em drop and burn em up and scatter their remains, i'm," she sings as Louis cheers

"Lafayette!" Millie yells,

"watch me engagin em, escapin em, enragin em, i'm."

"Lafayette!"

"I go to france for more funds, i come back with more guns and ships—"

"THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" Louis yells over them and Y/n groans and rolls her eyes.

"Lou I wasn't finished!"

"Sorry!"

***

Millie is live-streaming from the set of Enola Holmes and in the background, the audience can see Louis and Y/n cuddled up in the couch behind her.

The editor zooms in on the two and the camera captures Louis kiss her head repeatedly before hugging her close.

***

The Enola Holmes set is seen as Y/n walks up to Louis. He turns to face her and leans on the table. "hEy. *clears throat* hey." he says in a deeper voice.

Y/n's doubled over with laughter as Louis laughs as well. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry." She says.

"Aw and I liked that take too!"

***

Y/n scans the comments on her live stream, Louis doing as well. He read one aloud, "Y/n, what's your favorite memory from set?"