Chapstick and Mistletoe • Louis

THIS IS SO CHEESY BUT IT MAKES ME HAPPY OK

AND ITS TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN ANSKWNDNEK

———

Y/n and Louis sit on his bed, various studying items surrounding them. She groans and puts her face in her hands. "Midterms are a pain in my ass." She mutters.

"Yep. But, Y/n, you gotta study if you want to pass." Louis says.

"I hate this shit. Like bruh why do I have to know how about early American history? They made Hamilton for a reason." She groans.

Louis laughs at his friend's antics, secretly admiring her as she focused on the textbooks in front of her.

You see, Louis liked her.

More than a friend.

She reaches in her bag and pulls out a chapstick before putting it on.

Louis looks up and smiles when she leans back and prays to any unknown entity that she doesn't look up. She puts the chapstick down and Louis looks at her. "What?" she asks.

He sits next to her and sighs. "What flavor is the chapstick?" He asks.

"Um I think it's strawberry I don't really know." She says, going back to her work.

He leaned closer and she looks at him out of the corner of her eye and she feels the heat rise to her cheeks at their proximity. "Y/n." he mutters.

"Hmm?"

He taps her shoulder and points above their heads. "Mistletoe." He murmurs.

She gasps she sees it. Who the fuck did she not notice this before? She looks back to Louis and he leans in, connecting their lips and he's ready for rejection when...

she kisses back.

She cups his cheek and he feels her smile into the kiss.

When they pull away they both have goofy grins. Louis licks his lips and smiles. "Cherry." He says.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"Your chapstick. I think it's actually cherry." He smirks.

She rolls her eyes and pecks his lips again. "Are you sure?" She asks with a teasing smile.

He playfully rolls his eyes and kisses her again. "Yep." he whispers. "Cherry."

Y/n laughs at Louis, about to go back to her work. "Y/n. I really like you." Louis confesses.

"I like you too, Dingus. What do you think that kiss was?" She laughs.

He tentatively puts an arm around her, making Y/n smile as they continue to do their work, subconsciously inching closer together.

By the time they are tired out, they fall asleep in each other's arms.

And while they didn't know this, it would be the first of many night together.