Ahoy • Louis

there will be a heist part two, but right now i'm very swamped with requests, so it will be out after i finish all the requests!

crossover suggested by @sageee_b

STRANGER THINGS CROSSOVER *plays intro*

can i see louis in a scoops ahoy uniform please and thank you.

———

"Welcome to scoops ahoy." Steve says unenthusiastically.

"hi. can i try the mint chip?" Erica asks from behind the desk.

Steve groans and Louis and Robin rolls their eyes as they watch the encounter. "That's the fifth time this week! I think you know what the goddamn mint chip tastes like!" they hear him argue.

"What a dingus." Robin laughs. they see a group of girls come in and she nods to them. "You wanna handle them?" she asks.

Louis nods and adjusts the sailor's cap, walking over to the counter as a girl with y/h/c hair walks up to the front to order for the group.

When their eyes meet, Louis freezes. Her glowing persona and carefree smile take his breath away.

"Um, hello? anybody in their?" the girl asks, snapping her fingers in front of his face.

Louis blinks rapidly and shakes his head, his cheeks reddening from embarrassment. "Oh, uh, hey y/n. Um, yeah, uh, sorry." he says, looking back up to see her with a small smile at his awkwardness. "What can i get you?"

"Can I get two cookies and cream, a strawberry and a ( your favorite flavor ) please?" She says. "Thanks Lou." She winks before going to join her friends.

Louis quickly scoops the ice creams and hands them to Robin to help him. He rings her up and hands her and her friend the cones. "Thank you." she says, handing out the ice creams and turning to go shop.

"Who is that?" Robin asks teasingly, nudging his shoulder.

"Y/n." Louis mutters, watching her walk out of the store,

Robin looks between the two and her eyes widen. "Dude, what are you doing?" Robin says, hitting the back of his head, making Louis wince.

"What?" Louis snaps.

"You like her! Why not Go after her? Why are just standing here?" Robin questions. Louis looks at her and she sighs. "You obviously like her! And I mean, who wouldn't, she's hot as fuck, but never mind that."

Louis shakes his head frantically. "No, no no no. I-I couldn't."

"Steve and I got you covered. He's still bickering with a child, you'll be fine." Robin says, pushing him around the corner.

"Robin!"

"Louis!" She mocks.

"St-Stop! I cant- she-no-what!" Before he can argue, they are standing in front of Y/n's friend group. "um hEy y/n- *clears throat* hey y/n." he says in a deeper voice.

Her friends stop talking and they all turn to face the poor boy, his face beet red. One of them pushes y/n forward and grabs the others, pulling them away from the two, sending Y/n a small wink.

She glared at them before turning back to Louis. "Uh, yeah?"

He swallows nervously and bites his lip before asking, "Um, my shift ends in 30 minutes... would you maybe want to hang out?" He says, rubbing the back of his neck in anticipation.

Y/n's eyes widen and her lips curl up in a smile. "Sure, Partridge." She says. "I'll meet you at the front in 30 minutes?"

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. See you then." He smiles goofily as she rejoins her friend group, not before looking back at him.

———

Louis finally changes from the awkward work uniform and when he exits, Y/n is already waiting. "Ahoy!" He says, cringing at his words.

Y/n snickers at his awkwardness making Louis blush again. 'Get yourself together.' he thinks to himself.

He laughs awkwardly and gets to her side. "I'm sorry... I really don't know what that was-"

"Don't worry about it." She says, taking his hand before pulling him to the small arcade inside the mall. She lets go of his hand and smirks. "I hope your like a challenge."'

He grins and pulls out a few quarters. "You're on."

"Winner gets... a free ice cream."

"I already get free ice cream."

"I know. But I don't, and I know I'm going to win." She says, going over to a game.

"How about... If I win I get to take you on a proper date." He whispers.

Y/n inhales and now it's her turn to be nervous. "Um... I mean... yeah... sure."

———

The two battle vigorously, but Y/n ultimately wins. "Ha! I win!" She says as they finish their last round. "Looks like someone owes me an ice cream."

He crosses his arms and huffs. "Fine."

"But, you know, a date wouldn't sound bad either." She smirks.

He looks into her eyes and that lovesick expression returns. "Really?"

"Yes!" She says, taking his arm and a pen from the front desk, writing on his forearm. "Their. Call me when you get the chance." she says, capping the pen.

this was so bad omfg i'm so sorry. i'm so unmotivated rn and this is the shit that my brain comes up with 😭😭

this isn't even my writing style what the fuck-

hope the next chapter will be better