The Day After • Louis

before we start this i just want to tell you guys something.

i am proud of you.

i appreciate you.

i love you.

you are enough.

happy late valentine's day my loves <3

———

"Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals, welcome back to this weeks video." Y/n says to the camera. "Today, I have Louis here with me," she says as Louis waves to the lens, "and we are going to be taking you on our Valentine's day tradition."

"Now, you might be saying," Louis jumps in, "Y/n, today is the day after valentine's day. Well, there's actually a story behind that. During our first year together, Y/n would tell
me how useless and pointless Valentine's day is."

"I would say that if someone really cared, they wouldn't force their appreciation and care towards the other person." Y/n explains, "Like, um, If you surprised me with flowers on a random day, I'd remember it forever. Give me them on a day that you're practically forced to, and it won't be as special."

"Back to my point," Louis continues, "During our first year together, I obviously did a little something on Valentine's day, but the day after i really went all out."

"Yep." she says, popping the p. "this dork had our whole day planned." She says, ruffling his hair, to which Louis quickly swats away. "So now, we do this every year, and we have a big day, just us, but today, you guys get to come along!" Y/n smiles to the camera.

The video plays, various scene of the two on their special day together, smiling, laughing, in love.

Y/n wipes a tear as she watches, overcome with emotions.

The video comes to and end, a ghost of a smile on her face.

That was so long ago. So many memories.

Louis squeezes her hand, tears of his own trickling down his face as the crowd applauds the end of the video.

He moves her veil a little to kiss her cheek, tugging Y/n closer to him. "We were so young." She whispers. "And now look how far we've come."

She looks over the people, her family and friends and all the people from Louis' life that welcomed her, her bridesmaids to her right as they talk amongst themselves, their video of Y/n's special moments from her youtube channel ended.

"Imagine if you told those two kids that they would make the long run." Louis laughs to himself.

"I think that, deep down, they knew it all along." Y/n smiles. "Those two crazy kids."

"Crazy in love." He winks. "and some things never change."

The event moves outside as the limo awaits. Everyone grabs their sparklers and forms two lines on either side of the walkway, when Louis and Y/n walk through, her white dress flowing in the nighttime wind.

They both have smiles painted on their faces as he opens the link door for her.

Once settled in, they make their way to the airport for their honeymoon.

Louis wraps his arm around Y/n and he pulls her to his chest. "Happy Day After, my love." He whispers, pecking her lips.

Y/n smiles warmly, hugging Louis to her. "It now has more meaning. It's not only our day after, it's also our wedding day." She chuckles in disbelief.

"You would be correct, Mrs. Partridge." He teases, tickling her sides. She laughs and he nuzzles his nose to her cheek, hugging her tightly. "Now you get to be my forever valentine." He whispers into her ear.

"And you're mine." She says with a happy smile, ready for the next exciting chapter of her life, one that she will start with Louis.

short and sweet

I PROMISE REQUESTS ARE COMING PINKY SWEAR AND HOPEFULLY HEIST 2 WILL BE OUT ON WEDNESDAY