Hold my hand • Louis

holy shit when did we hit 5k-

———

Y/n laughs as she scrolls through tik toks, laughing when she watch a particular one. Where they take their hand away from their significant other's hand.

Whenever she saw these couple pranks, she always wants to try them on Louis.

Now, you see, Louis is kind of...clingy. Don't get her wrong, it's adorable. She kinda likes that he wants to be around her as much as he can, it makes her feel...special.

He even learned how to write with his other hand just so they could hold hands and write notes at the same time. She thought it was adorable how he would always want to hold her hand.

Now, she wasn't going to film it, just see his reaction.

She opened her locker and grabbed her books in one hand. Louis runs up and takes her other hand. "Hi." He says with a big smile.

Y/n very subtly slips her hand from his and switches her binders to hold them in both hands.

Louis eyes her suspiciously but shrugs it off. She smirks slyly at her boyfriend and they walk to class with the rest of their friends to first period.

- 3rd Period -

Louis and Y/n sit together at their desk, scribbling notes while their hands are entwined under the desk.

Y/n wiggles her hand out of his and Louis looks at her, hurt evident in his eyes. He frowns and looks down. Did I do something wrong? He thinks to himself.

He sighs and continues to write his notes.

- Study Hall, end of the day -

Y/n sits up right and Louis lays his head on her shoulder. She looked down at Louis' mop of hair, smiling softly, silently apologizing for being a prick.

She suddenly yanks her hand from Louis, making him jump. He looks at her nervously before looking away. "Y/n... D-Did I do something wrong? I-I'm so sorry if I did." He mutters and scoots away from her. He huffs and crosses his arms when she just stares ahead.

She can't look him in the eye. She'll crack. "No. It's not you, it's-"

"Don't use that fucking excuse with me." He whisper shouts. "Bubba, I love you so much and I'm sorry if I did something wrong-"

She crack and her smile slips through. She turns and kisses his cheek in a playful manner. "You. Are. Positively. Perfect." She says between cheek kisses. She wraps her arms around him and he stares down at her in shock.

"Um- What?" He asks in confusion.

"It was a stupid prank." She says into his side.

He rolls his eyes and huffs again. "Your a meanie." He pouts. He kisses the top of her head repeatedly and hugs her back and takes her hand. "I swear if you rip your hand away one more fucking time-"

"Wouldn't dream of it." She mumbles to him.

i don't even know anymore-