Pranks • Louis

i might do a few yt pranks?? should i?

———

Crying with the door locked | PRANK ON BOYFRIEND
Y/n Y/l/n ✔️
13,006,975 views 1.1 million likes
Posted 1 Day Ago

Y/n sets up her camera and laughs, running a shaky hand through her hair. "Ok Guys," She exhales and laughs from nerves. "Today's gonna be a wild one. As you probably saw by the title, i'm pranking my boyfriend." She sighs and looks away before looking back at the camera. "I've never done anything like this before, but I'm an actor. How hard can it be?"

*cut*

Y/n is now in her bathroom, the door closed. "Ok, I don't think I can stand to see his face if I do this, so that's why I'm doing it behind a door, but I'm actually going to try and cry because I want to open the door and get his reaction, but if to tears come, I guess... I don't know. We'll figure it out. Now..."

She walks out that door and it cuts to a different camera, "I've put one out here because Louis will be here. I think I'm all set up."

She walks back into the bathroom and shuts the door, locking it. She quickly typed on her phone and shows the camera. "I just told him to tell me when he's on his way here." She gets a notification and her eyes widen. "*bleep* He's on his way, ok, I need to get in the mood."

*cuts*

"Guys guys guys guys he's here." She says, her eyes slightly red. "I'm trying to cry, I've almost got a few tears." She whispers. "Alright. Showtime." She goes by the door and starts to let out sobs.

The Camera cuts to Louis coming to the door. He freezes when he hears the sobbing coming from the inside. "Y/n?" He calls, knocking on the door, jiggling the handle. "Y/n? Open the door!" He says as she continues to cry behind the door. "Y/n, please open the door bub. What's the matter?" He says as he slides down the door.

Y/n looks to the camera, sniffling to buy herself more time. "I-I-I... I've been getting hate Louis."

A small message flashes at the bottom of the screen:
**I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING MUCH HATE, THIS WAS PURELY FOR A VIDEO!**

Louis covers his mouth with his hand and lets out a shaky breath. "Y/n, come on out, let's talk about this, It'll be ok. I promise." He says, Y/n silently aww-ing.

"Louis..." She cries.

"Y/n, just open the door, please." He whispers through the door. Y/n gives a thumbs up to the camera and sighs. She gets up and unlocks the door, making Louis' head snap up.

Once she slowly opens the door, Louis finally lets the floodgates open. He tackles her in a hug and pulls he close. Y/n looks at the camera over his shoulder and tries not to laugh. "I'm so sorry you were feeling like this I had no idea-"

"Louis-"

"Just tell me the next time. We're in this together." He says, kissing the top of her head.

"Louis!" She says, pulling away and wiping her tears. "It's a prank." She points to the camera and his eyes widen. "But you're literally the best boyfriend ever." She says, pulling him into a hug and rubbing his back. "That was the sweetest thing ever."

"Don't do that ever again." He says, putting his face in her hair and taking in the smell of her shampoo.

"No promises." She giggles, turning to her camera. "Well guys, that looks like a wrap for this video. Make sure to do all the things, you guys know the drill, please comment, leave a like, subscribe, turn on post-notifications, and don't do drugs! Byeeee!" She says, the screen going black.

i hate this one but oh well

enjoy this louis aesthetic i made