Spiders • Louis

warning: absolute chaos.

———

I walk into my room, ready to have a binge watch of Umbrella Academy again, my hair in a messy bun with a glass of water.

I sit in my bed and select Netflix on my laptop, and then I make one of the baddest mistakes of my life.

I look across the room.

I fucking scream when I see the nasty ass little thing, putting my laptop on the nightstand as quickly as possible and burrowing into the blankets. I hear footsteps coming and Louis barges through the door. "What? What's the matter?" He asks in alarm.

I peek out from my blanket fort and point to the far wall, quickly covering myself again.

I hear Louis yelp and the blankets opens and he crawls in and hugs me, burning his face in my neck. "Louis! You're supposed to kill it!"

"I don't wanna kill it! Why do I have to?"

"Because I don't want to!" I yell at him.

"Hold on! I have an idea! Let me see your phone." He says, I quickly hand him my phone. He types a few times before he puts the phone to his ear.

"Louis what the f—"

"Millie? We need help! I need you to come to Y/n's house right now!" He screeches into the phone. "No... It's not another spider i promise!" He yells and I sigh, peeking over the covers and yelling when the spider is still there. "Millie Bobby Brown don't you dare hang up— she hung up." Louis says in defeat.

"Well Shit, Louis. I'm just gonna throw a book at it." I roll my eyes.

I run to the bookshelf and grab Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and I squirm as I throw it on the wall, missing the spider.

"DID YOU GET IT?"

"NO I DIDNT FUCKING GET IT LOU!"

I grab Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire from the shelf next, chucking at the shelf. "OH MY GOSH I KILLED IT!" I scream.

Louis scrambles off the bed and slowly approaches the book which is face down on the ground.

He kicks over the book with a yelp, and I creep up and put my hands on his shoulder, peeking over it. "Poor Harry. He did nothing wrong. And now he has to live with spider guts on his face." I laugh and Louis turns and picks me up, spinning me around.

"You're my hero!" He cheers loudly. "The Spider Slayer!"

"No. I'm not having that devil spawn in my title." I say jokingly.

"Fair enough." He says. Suddenly, we hear a beeping noise from my kitchen. "SHIT THE BROWNIES!" Louis cries, quickly running out the door.

"LOUIS YOU DUMBASS—" I yell, running after him. He frantically gets to the kitchen and he quickly throws on some oven mitts and grabs the tray from the oven.

"See? We're ok. We're all ok." He says out of breath. He takes off the mitts and I walk over and inspect the brownies.

"Um.... Lou? Did you add baking powder?" I ask him.

He does a double take and looks at his sad looking brownies.

"NO!" He shouts, his hands tearing through his hair and sliding down against the cabinets.

"Hey, bub, it's ok. It was a nice try." I says, patting his shoulder and sitting next to him.

"But... I really wanted brownies." He pouts.

I smile and run my thumb over his cheek. "How about... we go to the store and buy some brownies?"

He smiles like a kid on Christmas and kisses my cheek. "I love you, my Spider-killing, brownie-shopping girl!" He says dramatically.

"I love you, my Scared-of-Spiders, brownie-failing boy." I say, kissing his lips.

"We are so weird." He laughs, shaking his head.

"I love us. Come on, let's go get your brownies, yeah?" I say through my laughs.

I NEEDED A CRACKHEAD CHAPTER OK IM SORRY-