Heist • Louis

happy new years !

crossover requested by @vviolettt
and plot requested by @whynott007

tua crossover!

y/n's powers : she can make things explode with her mind ( like brad's head )
— she is NOT part of the umbrella academy

louis's powers : he can make force fields / shields.
— he IS part of the umbrella academy

( side note : i watched tua again and it is DEFINITELY the hair that makes five hotter than aidan )

———

The umbrella academy arrives at the high security bank, and all of their eyes widen at the damage.

"Holy shit!" Klaus exclaims, "Did they use a bomb or something?"

"No dipshit, the whole place would be blown to bits if they used a bomb." Diego says to him.

Five looks over the damage and steps forward to enter the bank, but Luther puts his arm out to stop him. "I'm Number One." He says, earning an eye roll from Five.

The seven of the kids enter the building, various destruction in front of every big vault.

Allison gasps as the lights start to shake and the ceiling rocks back and forth.

"Um.." Ben mumbles, "Louis you might want to make a shield right about now."

"Louis make a shield!" Luther commands and Louis follows, clenching his fists and a yellow shield surrounds the group right as the roof collapses.

Louis winces under the strain and the kids look through the buzzing force field to try and catch a glimpse of the culprit in the rubble.

Once he's sure it's safe, Louis lowers the shield and the Umbrella Academy immediately and out and checks he area.

Five teleports to a separate room to see a figure gracefully collecting the money from a safe.

He jumps over to them and gets them in a chokehold, making them drop the money.

The figure quickly threw the small boy over their shoulder and grabbed the money bag.

"Hey!" Five yells, trying to get the others attention. "They're over here!"

Diego spots them first, throwing the knives at them, only to catch the black hoodie, ripping it away to reveal their features. "Wait you're a-"

"Girl." She finishes, the wall behinds her blowing up, and she walks through it.

She stumbles upon Louis and she stands in a fighting stance, dropping the money.

But instead of playing fair, he immediately traps her in a force field. "Got you." He mumbles.

He smirks as she pounds on the walls before backing away.

Allison, Luther, Klaus, Ben, Diego, and Five all come running to the bright light.

"Well done Lou!" Allison says.

He smiles at his siblings and turns back to the girl. She has her arms out to the side, her eyes closed.

She focuses her energy and plants her seed of destruction, letting it grow and fester, making his shield crack under the pressure. Louis gasps as his shield explodes, all of the kids ducking down.

Y/n takes this opportunity and grabs the money and sprints out, barely getting away.

Louis and Five watch her form as she runs away into the night.

Five blinks in astonishment, "That was..."

"Brilliant."

"Terrible."

Luther and Louis say at the same time.

"Dad is going to be so pissed! We let her get away!" Luther cries.

"Shut up." Diego says, hitting his shoulder as he walks by. "Come on, maybe we can still track her."

The group readies to continue to track the girl who obliterated the bank and got away with the cash, but Louis and Five can't help but grin at the thought of seeing her again.

SORRY THIS WAS SO RUSHED BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ( not yet for me... stupid time zones )

anywho, i have a theme shop out now.. requests are open and it would mean a lot if you checked that out !

see you in 2021 !