Until We Meet Again • Both

Y/n and Tewkesbury.

Tewkesbury and Y/n.

That's the way it had been.

The way they wanted it to be until the end.

But unfortunately, the end was too soon.

———

Flashback

Y/n and Tewkesbury lay in a grassy field, looking at the millions stars above, Y/n pointing out constellations while Tewkesbury watches the girl in awe.

He smiles as her eyes show happiness and light. She notices him starring and she laughs. "What, Viscount Tewkesbury, is so captivating that you turn your attention away from the beauty that is the night sky?" She asks.

"The beauty is right in front of me, the girl
of my dreams." He says cheekily.

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "You can try, but your attempts at flirting are almost as horrendous as your star gazing abilities." Y/n replies.

He smiles at the girl before him. He takes her hand in his, pulling her lips onto his, caressing her cheek.

She smiles, leaving one more peck before pulling away.

'I'm going to marry her one day.' The Viscount thinks as she lays on his chest. He hugs her waist as they both think of the future.

"Tewkesbury?" Y/n asks, the boy humming a response. "Do you believe in second lives?"

"What do you mean?" He asks her.

"Like, when you die, you get to come back as another person." She says.

"I'd say so." He says after a few moments. "I'd like to think that we would have met in a previous life, and we'll always find our way back to each other."

Y/n smiles softly, hugging him closer. "I hope we can find each other in our next lives." She mutters.

End of Flashback

———

Y/n lays in her bed, her torso bleeding heavily.

Enola and Tewkesbury were able to get away safely from the brown bowler hat man's attacks. Y/n wasn't so lucky.

He shot her right between the ribs.

She takes labored breaths as the doctors run around frantically trying to save the girl.

Tewkesbury finally pushes through, running to her side, his cheeks already tear stained. "Love, please hold on." He cries.

Y/n eyes open and focus on him, giving the young lord a broken look. "Tewkesbury, I'm scared." She says. "It hurts so much." She says.

"Love, don't you dare speak like that." He sniffles, taking a deep breath in from his nose. "You're gonna be fine."

"Tewkesbury... Can I ask something of you?" She asks quietly.

"Of course love, anything." He says.

"Don't wait for me. At least not in this life. Please live your life. Love again." She smiles.

"I can't, not without you."

"My love, please. I'll see you in the next life. Perhaps I'll get to see you again." She laughs.

He sobs, placing his head on the bedside. "I can't wait that long."

"I'm sorry, my love. Until we meet again." She says, letting her eyes flutter close, taking her last breath, the pain finally going away.

"Y/n? Y/n!" Tewkesbury sobs, his body shaking with sadness and despair. He sobs for many hours, once his breathing finally evens, he mutters.

"Until we meet again."

———

Tewkesbury lived a long life, but he never forgot about the girl who stole his heart.

Many years later, Tewkesbury's soul was born anew, as a boy named Louis Partridge.

Y/n was also born again, both in the same year and, coincidentally, she was named Y/n. Again.

———

~ 2019, Enola Holmes auditions ~

(idk when the auditions were so just go with my timeline :))

Y/n walks into the audition, one of the final ones.

This could be it, this could be her big break. She walked into the final callback, which only had a handful of girls.

Today was a chemistry read for Amethest, the character Y/n is auditioning for, and the actor who is playing Tewkesbury.

The love interest.

Y/n fidgets with her hands, waiting for the male lead to come.

He walks in, looking rather rushed. "Sorry I'm late!" He tells the directors.

Y/n looks at him curiously, getting a strong sense of déjà vu coming over her. But from where?

Louis looks over the remaining girls as locks eyes with a girl with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. His breath catches. He knows he's seen her before. But where?

The girls assemble a line, Y/n going last. After every girl has gone, Y/n finally goes and nails the audition.

Afterwards, Louis walks up to her. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asks.

"Sorry?" Y/n responds, clearly confused.

"Oh, my apologies, it's just I feel like I know you from somewhere." He explains. "I'm Louis."

"I know. Y/n." She says, shaking his hand. "See you around."

———

~ After the Movie comes out ~

(you got the part. obviously. and no rona, and you guys are now dating)

Y/n and Louis sit on the couch, Y/n's back pressed against Louis's chest as they watch stupid youtube videos.

She turns in his arms and looks at the boy. "You know, when I first saw you, I really felt like I knew you from somewhere." Louis mumbles. "Even though I hadn't met you before. I think I would've remembered meeting you." He says.

Y/n thinks for a moment before saying. "I got this weird déjà vu feeling too. Like you were familiar." She says.

"Maybe we have met before..." Louis sighs.

"Maybe in another life." She giggles.

He laughs too, burying his face in her neck. "Perhaps." He mutters.

She plays with his hair, both of them falling asleep in each other's arms.

But little did they know, they were right.

They were star crossed lovers, two souls connected, and they will always find their way back to each other.