Red Carpet pt. 2 • Louis

wasn't gonna do a part 2 but i think this is cute 🥰

———

After getting to the hotel, my hand never leaving Louis', and he guides us up to the seventh floor.

Thankfully, there's only a handful of paparazzi.

We walk quickly to the room, Louis opening the door and I go inside, letting out a breath i didn't know I was holding.

Louis goes to my suitcase and pulls out a hoodie, sports bra, underwear, and sweatpants and hands them to me in a pile. "Here, love, why don't you shower? I'm going to run down to my room and grab some comfortable clothes. I'll be back in five minutes, yeah?" He says, kissing my head.

I smile gratefully at Louis, his eyes sparkling with love. "Thank you, for putting up with my shit." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Dont thank me. I knew what I was getting into. I don't mind because I love all of you." He says with a smile.

"I love you too." I whisper and he pecks my lips before running out the door.

I go into the bathroom, turning on the shower to the hottest setting and taking off the uncomfortable dress. I step under the hot stream and let my body relax.

After about ten minutes, I get out and after drying myself, put on the clothes and tie my hair in a bun/leave it down, stepping out of the bathroom.

I go into the main part of the room and see Louis on the bed scrolling through the TV, looking at Netflix shows. He smiles as I enter. "You look just as beautiful as you did in your dress, darling." He says as I cuddle next to him. "You always look beautiful."

I glance up at him and he puts his arms around me. "Y/n, what would you like to watch?" He asks, handing me the remote.

I immediately go to disney+ and select Tangled. (can we just talk about this for a second? I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE)

He smiles and hugs me closer, putting his head on top of mine and tracing circles on my back.

———

We get to the part of the movie where Rapunzel dances in the square with all the people, and the song plays in the background. (this song is such a bop like listen to it it's at the top ^^)

I pull away from Louis and he reluctantly gets upset and I start to jump and clap with the music. He takes my hands and twirls me around in time to the lively music.

Just as the end comes, Louis pulls me close, just like Flynn did to Ranpunzel, our faces inches apart. I lean up and kiss his lips quickly before jumping into the warm covers again, giggling at his pout.

"Noooo Not the pout and puppy dog eyes!" I say, covering my eyes.

I feel someone pounce and I look to see a smirking Louis. He kisses me longer this time, pouring his love out. I put my hands in his hair and his hold my waist.

I pull away after a minute or two and push him off, turning back to the movie.

He pulls me closer and I lay my head on his chest.

We end up finishing the movie and falling asleep right after, in each other's arms.

OMG THIS WAS SO FLUFFY AND I LOVED IT