Filler 3: Contract

*This took place after chapter 14, this filler will be all over the place and its pre-written, I hurt my arm real bad, I had to go to the urgent care and I have it bandaged up and  typing is a hassle so hopefully by thanksgiving I can post a new chapter *

Shikamaru's p.o.v

I was playing shogi with Asuma, I was winning but who cares. Until a Royal guard from Costa Luna appeared. "What can I do for you kid," Asuma said as he got up, the guard looked like he was around the age of 16, a new recruit. "Lord Asuma, I have brought the papers you requested but there is one that is completely different from the normal ones was what Miss Lilac told me to tell you. And here they are" said the guard as he gave Asuma the papers.  "Thanks kid, so I'm assuming that this is your first time out of the Nation and your first time delivering classified documents" and he nodded, "Tell Lilac I said thanks, go have fun kid" and the guard bowed down to Asuma and left.

"Why did he bow down to you?" I asked Asuma sat back down and it was his turn to make a move and he did, "Well as you know Y/n, calls me uncle even though we have no blood ties but her mother and I were extremely close, she was the older sister I wanted and so I called her my sister and she would call me her brother, by the time she got married, I was already close to Riker and so they gave me a royal title. When they were killed, I was one of the people summoned to help decide what her future would be, she technically was suppose to go back home when she turned 16 but I told them to give her more time and that she'll go back three months before her 18th birthday. That's why it took so long for her to get settled here, I'm assuming you've met the old Queen Tsarina, the Grandmother?" Asuma smirked at the end and I moved my piece, "Oh I've met her, she's a pain, she's always so mean and demanding. She truly is high maintenance and fits the description of a royal  pain" Asuma moved his piece and "Yeah she is, once we finish this round can you do me a favor, can you find, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata, once we're done" and I moved my piece and looked up "We are done" I said 

Asuma looked down at the board, "You beat me again, I want you all to meet me at the Hokage tower, now get going" I lazily got up and went to find them. 

Asuma's p.o.v 

I flash steeped back to the Hokage tower and went straight to the room 3 doors away from my father's, took out the key, and went in, it was a little dusty. This was Y/n's mother's old office, she was the head of the investigation unit and was a former squad leader in the ANBU Black Ops. It was kept like this, everyone loved her, no one had the strength to take out her stuff so it's just sitting here till the day Y/n becomes a high-ranked official and needs an office. as I walked in it felt like deja vu. 

flashback 

I ran through the hallway, busted the door open to find Becca doing her work as usual "Asuma, I'm doing work! Learn to knock on the door, your Mother who happened to be my godmother taught you manners" and she never looked up as she said that. I marched up to her desk and she looked up from her papers. I was so mad, she had started to date stupid Riker, he's some stuck up prince who probably is already engaged or something.  

"Kurenai told me your dating Riker!!! Is that true!!!" I yelled at her. She took a deep breath and put her papers down "What's the problem? I'm 16, and your 9 Asu. Go back to the academy" you could practically see the smoke coming out of my ears "He's going to hurt you! Can't you see, he's not going to be crowned King till he's 23, you are a distraction to him an-" she punched me in the head "Asuma, might I remind you, I became a Jonin at 13, joined the ANBU at 14, became a high ranking officer at 15, and I've completed various assassination missions and face enemies from the bingo book. I am very capable of defending myself. There is nothing to worry about little brother, plus your forgetting who's my sister" She said and at the end, she got up and hugged me.