Filler 1: Pervy Uncle

A/n: Final part of the chunin exsam will be posted in 2-5 days

"Faster on your feet big brother!!" Tori yelled, and then I judo flipped Shikamaru. "I win again" I exclaim "How is this suppose to help me fight Temari?" He asked, "Umm just in case she goes for hand to hand combat plus we have been working on your shadows for the past couple of day's so I decided we should change it up a bit" "It's 11:30 we've been training for five hours, can we end it for today?" "Lazy but fine, I have to go into town and buy some stuff, Tori you are staying here" I said and made my way back inside the Nara house, went to my room and got my wallet and ran down the hall, and went into the kitchen "Yoshino, I'm going out for a bit, I have to buy some more ninja stuff" "Sure Y/n but be back before dinner, and if your one minute late, I'll have the ANBU looking for you" "I know, thanks bye" and so I ran to the door, put on my shoes and ran out.

I was walking through town when I went past the book store, I decided to go in and maybe find some new book to buy, "Hello Lady Y/n" said Mr. Zako the shop owner, "Hi", I went to the history section and then I saw a book that caught my eye 'The life of Queen Rebecca Senju, was she truly happy or was it all for the cameras. By Ella Watson' great now people are writing about my mom, that's weird. I decided to get that and then I checked in the romance section, I'll get something for Tori, a book with 700 pages can shut her up for a day or two, Love of a million, that's should do, cheesy title and cover, check and check. I was about to check out when I saw a stack of books at the front of the store "Icha Icha Paradise by Jiraiya" the hell is this I wanted to say out loud but I saw 7 adults checking at the register paying for this book, this has to be perverted or as he would say pleasure on paper I said to myself, I only looked at a random page, 'her body was oh so smooth and soft, curves like an hour glass, her plump bottom looks-' I flipped to the next page and went to the middle paragraph 'the way her legs shook while I fi-' I shut the book "nope and eww", I paid for my two books and left. I was going to get lunch at this restaurant that's in a hotel, I was passing buy the hot springs section, the only thing dividing the public to a bunch of naked people was a tall wooden fence, I passed buy a tree when "Oh yes baby get out of the water let me see y-" I knew that voice

I decided to throw a kunai to the top of the tree through the branches, and once I did, a man fell out, he was no other then my perverted man child sage Uncle, Jiraiya one of the three legendary Sannin, any body might be impressed by him, but not me. I've practically known him since birth, not even, since the womb. Jiraiya looked up "Hey there's my beautiful strong brave niece" he said "Your lucky it was me and not someone else" I said "Aren't you going to give your old uncle a hug" "your 50, your old when your 90" and I dropped the poker face and smiled at him "But I guess I can hug you" I said and I hugged him tight and he hugged tighter "It's good to see you kid" "Good to see you too, I missed you" "Missed you too, now let me take a good look at you" and so I stepped back "Your definitely taller" "The last time you saw me I was 9, now I'm 12 almost 13 in a few months" "Your hair is longer, and you look more like your mother each and every day, but you got your fathers hair. Anyways where you going kid, I'll walk with you" Jiraiya then took my bags "I'm going to get more ninja stuff and lunch" and we started to walk "What do you want to eat Y/n, it's on me" "Ummmm what about BBQ but not my usual one, the one to the north of town, you'll get a kick out of it" he made that goofy smile of his when he's thinking about his pervy stuff "Uncle, stop making that face we'll attract attention" and I smacked him on the stomach "Your just like Tsunade", as we walked we talked about everything, from books I've read to being a ninja and royal stuff "Oh and how is my Blonde Angel doing?" "You mean the devil of my sister, she fine, blonder, taller, smarter, and a true royal pain" "She can't be that bad?" "She is, two weeks ago, she painted Shikaku's feet while he was sleeping and he didn't realize, once he woke and started to walk around the house, by the time he realized there were blue foot prints everywhere, she put hair dye in my shampoo and I had silver hair for weeks, people started to think Kakashi had a kid because for some reason I am not recognized with silvery white hair, She sneaked in to Shikamaru's room and placed 100 alarm clocks and they all rang at the same time and she constantly says to me that I like Shikamaru but I don't" I huffed out in annoyance "Wait a sec, Shikamaru and you, you mean the Nara clan kid, Shikaku's kid" he asked "Yeah, she's crazy right, like he's lazy and I'm hyper, likes taking naps and I like to train, watches clouds I prefer to star gaze and were total opposites sometimes" "You know Y/n opposites attract, so maybe Tori isn't so crazy after all" I looked at Uncle Jiraiya he had that ya know what I mean face on, I felt mine get hot "No way, Shikamaru is way out of my league plus whoever is crazy enough to like me and wants to be with me realizes that I have a nation and a crown in my future, and that sounds like baggage, no guy wants that, heck I wouldn't date myself" "Don't be too hard on yourself, plus I would never let you date, your always going to be my little princess and no boys should be around you" "I live with Shikamaru, Sasuke and Naruto are on my team, and those three have an empathy link" "No no no no no, you must stay young, innocent, and pure till your 30" and with that he pulled me in to a hug and wouldn't let go "Oh please, coming from you, I read about 3 sentences of your dirty book" and he gaped dramatically "It is a work of art, you'll understand when your older and you experience it" he said "Aunt Tsuna would kill you if she heard you say that to me".