Chapter 25: 100 ways to kill you

Y/n p.oo.v

"Hey Y/n" It was Selena's 8th birthday, I was still seven "Hmm, yeah what's up Sel" all of our other friends had left and it was about 6:30 pm and we were on one of the many balconies I had in my palace, this one overlooked the outside training grounds. "I like Sparrow, Robin's cousin. So, do you like Robin?" I jumped back a little, and then looked down, Robin, Sparrow, Adam, Jet, and Selena's brothers were training, and my eyes would always fall on Robin, "I never thought of it like that but yeah, he is handsome'' and we both started to giggle. When "Hey Princess can I get a good luck kiss" I yelped, I looked to the side and Robin had climbed the vines to get to the balcony and was barely hanging on, "Your three years older" I blushed at the idea of Kissing a 10-year-old. "Not on the lips silly" he said as he handed me a red rose. So, I slightly bent down and kissed him on the cheek, and it was just in time his arms gave out. "ROBIN" I yelled and I looked down he was a smiling idiot.

"It was totally worth it for you princess" he sounded in pain but at the end, he winked at me.

*Present time*

I steadied my breathing. And put my game face on. "You can't kill me" he snickered, "I can and I will!" we both jumped back.

The thing about Robin is this, he never trained to become a ninja, but he was an excellent swordsman, a prodigy, at the age of eight he beat one of the 10 high commanders, and they're supposed to be the best of the best, he was also trained to assassinate people, theoretically, he was meant to serve as my hit man and to be at my side as a friend, hell I'll even admit it, the royal court and parliament always talked about us being together as an arranged marriage but no duh his dad and my dad didn't want to force it. He always did have a certain charm about him but that's beside's the point.

It was a showdown, who was going to make the first move, I was in my fighting stance while he just stood there like a two-year-old holding a play sword.

"Your such a good girl, waiting for the man to make the first move, huh, I always wondered what stuck with you when we use to have private lessons from Mr. Lockster and Madam Lelet" He took out a pocket watch and it was so familiar, my eyes widened it's the one I got him for his birthday, he still has it? and as if this baboon can read my mind "I kept it safe all these years, it was my 11th birthday, the last normal one I had, then four weeks later it was yours and then that happened" after he said that he reminded me what was my drive in this word, what kept me up in fights. I must protect the one I love at all costs.

And I started to run to him and I drew out my other katana and I was about to get him. when he jumped up in to the air and flipped so he was behind me, and he grabbed me with his hand and I kicked back but just before I could hit him, he slid sideways making me trip and he held me tighter not letting fall but pulling me closer to him.

Our bodies touched, his chest and my back, together, his sword was at my neck, his face got closer, I felt his breath on my neck, it ran shivers through my whole body. His breath reached my ear, and I started to feel my knees buckle, his hot breath was at my ear and I straightened my back and that somehow that made out bodies closer "You love me too much" he whispered, my heartbeat got faster, "You can't kill me" he said as he placed his hand over my mouth