Chapter 44: The Seed

Y/n p.o.v

I had spent the last 20 minutes ordering around people and reassuring them that Gaara is going to be fine. Another thing, being the head of anything, you have to connect with your people so they trust you. I know Gaara has established it but as for me. I made three clones of myself, two will be at the academy since staff is short at the moment, and one will also be running around here helping out in whatever is needed to be done, while I continue to boss around people.

"I need permission to do so!" I heard a man yell from down the hall, "Sir the Kazekage isn't here and his siblings are busy" I decided to go there and check it out, once I was at the door frame. "Can I help you Sir?" The sand Ninja had a look of relief in his eyes when he saw me. "I need someone to sign this!!! I need authorization to mine, or else many businesses and mine as well go down" I nodded, I was going to say something but, "Y/n were about to leave" Sakura said, I wasn't ready to leave, things needed to be somewhat smooth or it would put more stress and work on the council and other people. "I'll catch up, in my bag, take 12 of the kunai that are marked, they're heavier than the rest, they're not meant for fighting. Leave one every 6-12 miles" I told her and she nodded.

I looked back at the man. "Sir, you will get whatever you need, now as for you what's your name?" I asked the sand nin, "Caco, Lady Y/n" I nodded, "Send in all who need signatures, I shall do this as a favor for my dear friend the Kazekage. I'll give authorization to most things so we can keep the village running smoothly, it will all come out of my own pocket. Oh and tell the council not to worry about this." And so I spent the next hour going through things and signing stuff and ordering people around.

I walked out of the Kazekage Tower, life was going as usual but the people seemed worried. "Princess Y/n, is everything alright, has the Kazekage been found?" a man asked me and a group of people started to surround me, all worried citizens, I put on a calm face, "I can assure you, the Kazekage will come back safe and sound. As for certain things that need his signature, for the village to run smoothly, I have signed so most things should be going smoothly. Now please go on with you day's, I promise everything will be alright"

I know some people will be satisfied with that answer but others will want more information. "Princess, you make it sound like everything is under control but it's just an act!" another man yelled. Which caught the people's attention. I sighed and walked up to him "Konoha had to come! These ninja are doing nothing" I was just about ready to slap him, but I kept my composure. "If you weren't so pigheaded, you would realize that the people who attacked were the Akatsuki, but I don't expect you to know what that is. So let me spell it out to you. The most dangerous criminals. They could have killed all of you in a blink of an eye. If it weren't for your Kazekage. ALL OF YOU WOULD BE DEAD. As for the sand ninja, they are doing the best they can to prevent another one of the Akatsuki members from infiltrating the village. As for Konoha, we were called to come help and we have the most experience dealing with these people. Did I make it clear enough for you and everyone else hmm?"

The man and his friends behind him were shaking, and nodded and left. One of the little girls came up to me, "Your pretty" she said. I was taken back by the comment and felt my face get hot for a second. I picked her up and spun her around "Aww thankyou. You're so sweet and cute" I was now carrying her and I pinched her cheek. She looked happy, a lady who looked like an older version of the little girl came running up to me, "Mina! I told you not to disturb the Princess!! I'm so sorry Princess Y/n" she bowed down, "No it's fine and please don't bow, your fine. I love kids so I don't mind it." I said as I put her down. She held her mom's hand, "Bye Princess" she waved as she walked away with her mom, "Goodbye Mina" I said and walked back in the tower.