Chapter 10: I'm home

Part 2: Blossom

Y/n p.o.v

(Age: 12)

it like to live full time there?"

"Are people nice like Shikamaru or scary like Sakura when she mad?"

"What other food place exists beside BBQ and Ichiraku?

"What's the crime rate"

"Do they have festivals?"

"Who's going to cook? I can't and I bet you can't either so will we starve to death?"

All those questions and more, Tori kept asking me, well two years fly by quickly. I learned a lot, I have my Aunt and mom's super strength, my dad's eyes, improved my wind style, and I also learned that Aunt Tsunade loves to drink, Shizune worries a lot and takes care of us more than Aunt Tsuna, and my sister is a royal pain, pun intended. But no seriously I had to get used to living with her again. She is nothing like me, through out these 2 years, we had to go to 4 different parties, the ones where you have to get all dressed up. I hate those, way to complicated hair styles, so many rules to memorize, half of the adults are drunk, and the people my age are spoiled brats and snobby. And guess who gets along with them and loves those Party's and hair plus the dress.......... Tori. She is a people person and so am I kinda but I can't stand people with a attitude, I have to bite my tongue to not lash out, Tori my be 5 years younger but yet she acts more mature when it comes to this kind of stuff. But I do love her a lot and I wouldn't change her even though she can be a brat half of the time. "Sis what aren't you answering me?!?! Are you thinking about him hmmmmmmmmmm or him hmmm? You do-"

"Tori I love you but can you please be quiet for one minute and NO I WAS Not thinking of Shikamaru for the millionth time what is it with you always thinking that. And who is the other guy you think I'm thinking of?" I swear I'm losing my patience with her. She smiled at me and said "Two weeks ago when Aunt Tsuna went gambling one of her friends bought his nephew, Prince Takashi" okay now she's done it "Victoria I think we should get your brain checked out once we get to Konoha cause your imagination is going way to far".

"Hey not nice Y/n, you use to hate Takashi but now you don't and your suppose to be going through adolescence so you never know" "Tori if you don't stop I'm going to throw yo-"

Aunt Tsuna turned around and cut me off "ENOUGH!!!! BOTH OF You shut up. We are so close to where I have to drop you off so In the meantime be quite then you can annoy your escorts as much as you want" she looks mad and had this glow in her eyes that made her terrifying "Not even me and your mom fought this much!!!". Shizune then laughed nervously and said "Lady Tsunade, you and Lady Rebecca were about 16 years apart while Y/n and Victoria are 5 years apart. The closer in age the more they bicker"

Then we continue walking, about Takashi, I don't like him or hate him he's just less annoying. And can be cool when he's not surrounded by other aristocratic brats our age and of course the adults, for him it's an image to maintain, for me I could care less of what people think about me since I made it clear I'm not a proper lady I'm a ninja.

Then we stopped and in a flash Leaf ninjas appeared "Lady Tsunade we'll take it from here" I know that lazy voice anywhere, Shikaku, team Ino-Shika-Cho was there to take me and Tori the rest of the way.

I hugged my Aunt and Shizune good bye "I'll see both of you in  few months" "see ya"

And so a new chapter of our lives was about to start, living with my sister under the same roof and being part of a team.