Chapter 32 part 2

Warning: Sexual harassment, implication of rape 

Y/n p.o.v

I heard Tori yelling and as if on instinct I reached for one of the pockets in my dress and took out a kunai and I saw that Shikamaru had one out as well and we ran out to the hallway, and there was Tori I went to her, "Are you okay?" I checked her face and arms, "I'm fine!" she pulled away from me, "Then what happened? Why are you yelling for us?" Shikamaru asked and she pulled us "They bought in Robin!" I ran faster "But we still had 15 minutes"

I ran in through one of the guard doors, and Shikamaru was right behind me "You know what to do right?" I asked he nodded and I opened another door and it was at the far backside of the ball room. I ran in and all the nobles were blocking my way. My grandmother was speaking, the people were cheering and chanting. Robin tied up and was covered in scratched and bruises. I pushed through, then someone took my hand, it was Silver and in front of us Hayasaka and Robert were clearing a path "I know, don't ask how, were on your side, Tori dropped a paper when she ran out, I saw it, I'll be in the front with you in case you need back up there" I nodded. And I was at the front. "Ah my child, say the word" Grandmama said.

I was supposed to say 'now' and his head would be chopped off. But instead, I stood in front of him "No don't kill him!" everyone gasped. "Child what are you doing!" Tsarina asked while trying to grab my arm to pull me away but Silver got in between us and pulled out his sword "Don't touch her!" Silver's parents were yelling at him but I saw that Catherine had knocked them out plus hers and Roberts. While Hayasaka's grandfather, an ex-ninja of the leaf looked around and had his hand on his Katana ready for anything and he nodded his head at me

"Are you insane Y/n?" Bianca yelled at me and came closer. "He killed our family!" Leonardo ran towards me but Kakashi held him back. "Unhand me you work for us!!" Kakashi shook his head "We work for the Hokage, we have strict orders to protect the Princess, even from family. And no, I have no idea what's going on" Michelangelo was held back my Asuma as he yelled "He slaughtered Bianca's parents and siblings, and my parents, and the rest of our FAMILY SO WHY PROTECT HIM" his wife ran to me with a wine bottle aimed at my head "Y/N!" my friends yelled. But I was faster, I slid under and took it from her hand. And pushed her towards Kiba and he injected her with something I made, paralyzing her. "BECAUSE HE IS INNOCENT! HE DIDN'T DO IT, HE NEVER HURT ANYONE IN OUR FAMILY! HIS FATHER, SISITER, COUSIN, AND THEIR MEN DID. NOT HIM!!! ALL OF YOU ARE INSANE. YOU ARE ONLY KILLING HIM BECAUSE THEY SHARE THE SAME BLOOD! THEN IF HE DIES I DIE TOO" the nobles gasped one more time. "MY FATHER SERVED IN THE THIRD SHINOBI WAR WITH THE FOURTH HOKAGE, A TAG TEAM, SO SINCE HE KILLED TO PROTECT A NATION HE LOVED SO MUCH, IF THE OTHER NATIONS WANT ME DEAD THEY CAN KILL ME SO I ATONE FOR HIS ACTIONS. THAT'S WHAT YOUR DOING HERE. KILLING SOME ONE INNOCENT! I REFUE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND LET IT HAPPEN UNDER MY ROOF, I AM NOT YOU QUEEN I WILL BE BUT I AM YOUR PRINCESS! DO I NOT HAVE A SAY, WHY CANT I EXPRESS MY OPINIONS AND HOW I FE-" "THAT'S ENOUGH" my grandmama yelled over me.

"WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY IF THEY WERE ALIVE! THEY WOULD HAVE NOT LIKED HOW YOU TURNED OUT! I KNEW IF YOU LEFT OUR SIDE YOU WOULD TURN OUT JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" I felt my eyes starting to sting "DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Asuma yelled. "Rebecca sensei and Riker sensei would be very proud of where their daughter is." Kakashi said calmly. My grandmama raised her hand "Do it" and the executioner was ready to "NO!" I yelled

But just when he was about to do it the glass windows shattered, I looked up and people dressed in purple armor and clothes came jumping in.