Chapter 60: The Uchiha boys will be the doom of my existence

Y/n p.o.v

I was in my room. Sasuke had put on his empathy link a week ago notifying me he planned to kill Itachi. This would happen in three days. I had a plan, a very crazy and impulsive plan. One that I can't tell anyone. I sent a letter to Robin, he should be coming any time now, he knows the details and what to say and what not to say. I'd love to tell Shikamaru everything and explain that Itachi is not a bad guy, but I can't.

I know where most likely the boys will fight. I left a pre-written letter for Aunt Tsuna and my headband. I was willing to risk my status as a Shinobi for these idiots. Shikamaru and I had just gotten back to being comfortable with each other. I took off my bracelet and I knew that in 24 hours, if no one had noticed I was gone, Shikamaru, Naruto and Sakura, one of their beads in the bracelet would turn a deep blood red but It's only going to happen if I am deep in danger, since I have linked part of my chakra with my bracelet.

I jumped out of my window and Robin was there. "I'm ready, are you sure you want to go through with this. Your friends are going to be hurt and Naruto is going to come look for you" I knew he was right. But I had my own way of dealing and finding closure to things.

"So be it then. I don't want someone else to die who I'm so close to, if I can save him, just keep him alive but in a coma. That's enough for me. Itachi is getting worse and worse every day. I know I'm close to an antidote" and I jumped away and Robin followed.

Once we made it to the gates, I put on a mask and so did Robin, we were not in ninja outfits, we had on our Costa Luna Mission clothes.

(Y/n Outfit)

(Robins)

I did have ninja gear plus our own version. In Costa Luna something we were developing were guns, that's what we're calling it, I had a prototype one for me just in case, it could be a fatal weapon. It was being designed by Stella's uncle, only my top three guards were to have it once it's done. Plus a sniper. I don't see use for one but oh well it's being designed and made.

"HEY STOP" a ninja said and came to attack us. I activated my eye's, "You never saw us, you only saw two bunnies" I said and placed my hand on his head and he turned around and nodded and let us go. Just a mile of running I decided to summon my Wolfs, "I needed to track down Sasuke"