Filler 10: Shikamaru's Dream word (Infinite Tsukuyomi)

Shikamaru's p.o.v

I stood in front of my parents, my sensei, and his wife plus their baby daughter.

Mirai was crying and Asuma was doing a horrible job at trying to calm her down, Kurenai was there as support. While my parents argued. More like my mother scolding my Father again.

"How many times do I have to tell you! If you're going to be late coming back from a mission let me know!! I made dinner for nothing cause you weren't here-" and she kept going off. Mirai was still screaming to the top of her lungs.

"Marriage is such a drag, I think I'll pass" I said aloud and Temari was behind me, "Yeah" she walked way to the left and I walked on to the right. Once I fully turned around I saw Y/n parents, they were with Victoria and a little boy was holding her hand. "Hey Tori, Nawaki, King Riker, Lady Becca" I said to them and they waved. "Hello Dear," Becca responded, she didn't like people calling her queen in Konoha, "Hello Shikamaru, excellent job on that mission, congratulations on the promotion as well" Riker said to me and I smiled. "Hi big brother" Nawaki and Tori spoke at the same time. They walked by, all in harmony and peace. 

Well maybe Marriage might not be such a drag, they make it look peaceful and simple, unlike other couples. They had three kids, Nawaki still being in the academy, Tori was in the Royal Academy for girls and she'd come to Konoha once a week with her dad and mom. Y/n balanced being a ninja and an heir to the throne and was the perfect older child example for others.

Just as I kept on walking there she was, smiling at me. Y/n L/n. My Fair Lady.

She was dressed in a fairly simple dress, it wasn't flashy, she looked beautiful in it, it fit her well. As I got closer to her, she was perfect, the way her long H/C blew to the side with the slight breeze, the way her E/C eyes sparkled when the sun grazed over them, that smile. She was perfect.

"Hey Shika, I know you just got off a mission, so here I made some lunch for you and I, we can go up to that hill and eat, just relax all day and watch as the clouds drift by" I took her hand and she pulled me to walk at first but I kept up with her.

I took the bag where she had our food. "Let me take it, you did cook" I said, she blushed and stopped walking. She looked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I froze for a moment and when I snapped back, she was already up the hill. So I ran up to meet her.

I sat down and pulled her closer to me, she opened up the food and it was my favorite. "I hope you like it" I smiled at her, "I know I'll love it"

'If marriage was like this, then maybe I'd want it with her. It might not be a drag'