Chapter 59: Welcome back to the Royal word. Smile and wave

Y/n p.o.v

I stood in the hallway, this time my excuse was that the shirt was too tight. "Y/n, stop being dramatic! Come on, the press is waiting, we need to get to the venue! You and the next heads of each country have a press conference at 11am! You have tea with Princes Marie and her brother Takashi just before the conference at 10am, lunch with Lady Catherine at 12:24 since The King, her uncle couldn't make it and with that being said it is official business no no lollygagging with 'Kat' as you call her, then a meeting with Silver's father at 2pm, and right after I need you to get on a boat at 3:10 pm since Remis is having a state dinner, you will get ready on the boat. It starts at 7:30, we will make it by 7:10 with a tight schedule. Then at midnight, we leave Remis, we get to the docks at 4:15 am. Then tomorrow you have a free window of time from 10 am- 2pm, shall I schedule a meeting with the head of security then or would you rather speak to the prime minister", I looked over at Stella and she had a huge smirk on her face, it was way too early for any of this and just hearing my schedule makes my day feel longer. I was already tired from all the stuff I did yesterday. I had only been back to Costa Luna for three days, I was only going to be here for five more. I sighed, "Alright, I'll speak to the head of security and then the prime minister. Do I have to go!! I only came with Uncle Perv, he is going to abandon me!! Naruto is going to be stuffing his face and training!! And Robin left for an expedition with Selena's brothers and Adam too. I'm going to be alone!"" I whined as we walked down the stairs, we made it to a set of doors we had to go through to get to the main hallway and the guards were about to open them. Stella had a smug look on her face and Lilac motioned for me to look forward as the door opened slowly.

I walked through and looked to the left balcony, there was a certain someone standing there. I walked over and sat down next to him as he laid down on the cement floor, looking up at the clouds "I thought you had a mission Shikamaru?", he looked at me, "I finished early and duty calls. I got here about twenty minutes ago. Nice outfit Princess", my hands got warm and my face as well, I helped him up and smacked his arm, "Stop trying to embarrass me!" and he leaned in closer, "You're asking for it, you can say you hate it but your eyes betray you Princess" he said in a hush tone. I stepped back and hit the wall. I felt someone pull to the side, "Yeah gross, you can finish your little love session later, we're on a tight schedule today Captain so we have to go now" Stella said to Shikamaru, and I was dragged away. The main grand door's opened and the press was there, at the bottom, royal guards on either side. Most of the female reporters were all surrounding Uncle, thank god, fewer pictures of me. Stella and Shikamaru were walking behind me and once down at the bottom.

"PRINCESS OVER HERE!/ NO LOOK HERE!/ NO HERE!/" I knew what to do, spend half a second on one camera and position my body and face it the way of the other when it's their turn. As pictures were taken, I always got questions, we are trained not to answer them. "QUESTION! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY/ ARE YOU AND PRINCE SILVER DATING!/ WILL YOU MARRY PRINCE TAKASHI!/ HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STAY IN COSTA LUNA?/ ANY COMMENTS ON LORD MATTHEW'S PARTYING?/ IS DUKE ADAM AND HIS WIFE EXPECTING A BABY?/ WHAT WILL YOU NAME YOUR CHILD WHEN AND IF YOU HAVE ONE?/ HAVE YOU DECIDED WHO WILL INHERIT PRINCESS VICTORIA'S TITLES"

I looked down for a moment, not expecting that question, like I said I was trained to never answer and just take it all. I knew I was going to get yelled at for this one but, "Let me make this clear, no one so far has even dared yet to say or claim those title's, they will remain as such until further notice" I said calmly but my eye, if looks could kill, mine would.

I speed walked to the carriage and the press went crazy but in particular, there was one reporter who was yelling and getting to close "YOU KILLED YOUR SISTER, YOU WERE JEALOUS OF ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT SHE HA-" I don't know why I was so careless but he was right in front of me, two feet away, and I saw he had a knife, I was ready to push back. Shikamaru stood in front of me and Stella tackled the guy. I was rushed to the carriage with Shikamaru next to me. He pushed me and closed the door, "GO NOW!" He yelled from inside.