Chapter 28: Grandmother

Shikamaru's p.o.v

I was running, I never got up this early, but today is the day she was leaving. And last night when I went over to her house to drop off Tori's book that she left at my place. Tori answered the door and she told me to promise to say goodbye to her and Y/n. And I overslept. I was at where I had to turn to go to the gates and Once I did I saw them. Lady Tsunade, Shizune, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Konohamaru, and Asuma

I stopped running when I was a few feet away and I believe Tori saw me cause "BIG BROTHER" and she came running towards me, I somehow became used to this, it's such a drag but I can't not catch her. I opened up my arms and she jumped into them. "Wow Shikamaru never shows affection," Naruto said as Tori hugged me, "Naruto! Well maybe it's cause she's not as annoying as you. Plus everyone loves Tori, she's everyone's little sister" Sakura said and I could here Y/n laugh nervously and say "Try not to kill each other while I'm gone okay? Naruto do your best, Sakura, read the book I gave you, it should help. Now I'll be back in 28 days. And Konohamaru, train as much as you can, when I get back you and I will train together and see if you have improved"

And I looked at Tori, "Can I say goodbye to your Sister? And why two carriages?" and she shook her head no, and whispered in my ear. "You have to be the Last. and The girls are there waiting for us to get in ours". Y/n said her goodbyes to the adults which took about five minutes. Then she finally turned to me.

I felt my heart start to race as she looked at me. "Tori, you can let go now" Y/n softly said, and so she did. "Alright fine, bye" and she skipped back to the carriage singing some love song.

Me and Y/n smiled and we both rolled our eyes, "Dramatic as ever" we both said in unison. She giggled and pulled me into a hug and I quickly hugged back. I could feel her slightly shake. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. And I will make it to you in time, I manage to convince Dalia that I should get there a day before you leave to scout the area. You will be just fine. She can't be that bad" I tried comforting her and she hugged me tighter. She was about to say something when "ALRIGHT MEN LETS MOVE OUT. Princess, can you please go to the carriage now" said one of the soldiers. And I hesitantly let go of her and she also did too. And she was about to say something but "Princess in the carriage now!!!!" Dalia said. And she sucked it up and "Goodbye Shika" "Bye Princess" and she walked back into her carriage.

Once she was in they started to move out. She would now enter the other part of her world. She would have to act and be the crown but I knew she was like a cloud in a way, going where ever the wind takes her.

Asuma patted my back hard taking the air out of my lungs "You will be sent out with Lee, Naruto, Sakura, and Kurenai, to pick her up. Oh and there will be another ball that night, there was a change of plans. She will have lunch with some prince. So be prepared to go to that Party" he told me

"What a drag. Whys it gotta be me? Why can't Naruto do it?"

Asuma lit a cigarette, "Your the only one with more experience in that kind of setting plus you get to see her in a dress" and with that he walked away and my face felt hotter.

"Hey don't be thinking about my sister like that" Naruto yelled at me and Sakura whacked him in the head. "Leave the guy alone. Ugh, your so dense Naruto!!!!" I yawned and started to walk away.