Chapter 71: Sasuke

Sakura's p.o.v

I walked back to my place thinking about what we had all talked about. "Hey Sakura" I looked behind me, "Oh hey Shikamaru" and he walked beside me, "If your really thinking of killing Sasuke, are you sure you can do it, I know Y/n and Naruto are opposed to this idea, hence why we didn't tell them" I knew where he was going with this so I stopped and looked at him, "Look I can face my best friend and tell her in the face I'm gonna kill Sasuke. But can you face her? You may think she hates him but like I said. Y/n still deep down loves her brother and you and everyone else has agreed on killing him. So have I for my own reasons as well. So when she's mad at you don't come running to me" I left him there and walked away.

I knew I still had feelings but feelings don't matter. Sasuke has to die. I'm sorry Y/n, Naruto. I would be leaving in a few days to do what we all agreed on.

Y/n p.o.v

Sakura and a few others were out on some mission. Naruto left with Kakashi and Yamato for a mission, mainly to plead for Sasuke and to have mercy for him and for the raikage not to kill him. While Danzo left yesterday for the five kage summit. I got out of it, Silver pulled a few strings. While I was getting ready to leave to go do hokage work and boring paperwork. "Since when do you dress normally?" I looked to my door frame and there was Robin, "Hey, who let you in" I tied my hair back. "Silver, I swear you're domesticating him. He is in an apron and he is making pancakes" he sat on my bed "Well he wanted to escape the press for a while and learn life skills with me so, it's not my fault. You know I love seeing you, but why did you come?" I got up and grabbed my purse. Robin looked down. "You're not gonna be too pleased about this. It involves all your Konoha friends except Naruto" I sat back down on my vanity chair but moved it to face him. "What do you mean?" I felt nervous as to what he was gonna tell me. I reached for my glass of water and took a sip and kept it in my hands "They all had a meeting, purposely excluding you and Naruto. I have absolutely no idea how they didn't notice me but I was hiding in a tree. I had a feeling something was up when Shikamaru sent his report three days late. But anyways. All of them have concluded, all 10 of the rookie 12. Sasuke Uchiha must be killed for his crimes and he is a lost case" I felt confused. I knew that Sasuke was worse than any of us could comprehend but I heard the glass hit the floor and shatter.

I blinked. I looked down and I knew that deep down I didn't want to lose him even if he had done so much wrong and caused so much pain over the years. "I'm sorry you found out like this but I knew none of them would tell you but that's not exactly why I told you, I have my own selfish reasons, I care about you and I think Sakura can't do it" I stood up, "WAIT! Hold up, is that why Sakura left?! She can't kill him, she is like the worst person to pick and sure Lee, Sai, and Kiba plus Akamaru left with her but I know Sakura! Ugh now all this crap makes sense! I'm so stupid!! She is going to get her self killed by Sasuke an-'' Robin held my by the shoulders "Calm down M'lady don't get your panties in a knot!" I looked up at his dark cold but soft eyes, "What else did they say and tell me, I don't care if it hurts" I whispered. Robin was hesitating but something in him said 'fuck it'. He sat me down first and he started to pick up the glass but gave me a look saying 'Just sit'.

"It was bad, but the worst one, was Shikamaru" I looked down at my lap. "Shikamaru was the most insistent and his main claim was that Sasuke had done something to you. Now I'm not stupid and I know that much is true, but I don't expect you to tell me, i understand you have a bond with him thats hard to explain and most won't understand, I sure as hell don't know why I haven't killed him my self. But I will always respect your wishes. But no this mother fucker concluded since all he knew was that Sasuke sold you out and handed you over to my stupid cousin. That he knew exactly how you felt. Sakura was hesitant to agree but she did but Sakura looked uncomfortable in my opinion when Shikamaru went on and on how Sasuke hurt you, that you no longer care, he is scum, you'd never stand to help him, and that your just over it completely and having him die would be better. All that and more and I swear if I didn't work under you and if you weren't so close to him I would have punched him in the face for you"