Chapter 15: The Chunin exams part 1

A/n: sorry it took so long but here is part one, hope you like it and thanks for the votes and comments. Part 2 of the chunin exams will be posted soon

It's a few days before the chunin exams and me and Tori we're shopping. Correction, Tori was shopping. I was simply just holding her bags, I like shopping but her kind of stores are not my taste, too pink for me. We had just paid the clerk, and Tori was running out "Sis Race ya too the park bench" she said. I chuckled a little. I decided to chase after her but with not so much effort. I was going to make a right when my instincts told me to stop. I hid behind a fence when I saw two of the sand siblings and my sister.

Tori's p.o.v

I was running to the park, there was this one bench my mom use to alway sit, and that's my happy place, I usually like to draw there, then I bumped in to some one and fell. "Owww that hurt" I rubbed my head

"Watch where your going brat!". That voice sounded familiar to me, I quickly looked up. It was Kankuro, he was nice, and then there was Temari, I don't like her, but I am nice and civil with her. "Who you calling a brat?" I looked straight at her as I said that. "You, watch where you're going, gosh you never learn do you Tori" Temari said while rolling her eyes "Hey! You don't get to call me 'Tori', only family and big Sis's friends" I screeched out while waving my arms, "oh and there you go, always taking about your Big sister, for once Victoria, talk about some one else" she said, Temari and Y/n don't like each other, let me rephrase that, Temari doesn't like my sister, she's always been Jealous of Y/n, some times big sis can be an air head and not realize things till its pointed out to her, Y/n doesn't understand why Temari treats her like that, and honestly I don't get it either, ever since I could remember Temari makes my sister feel bad and puts her down. But in front of my dad when he was alive and her dad she acted as if she did nothing "I'm sorry, it's hard not too when you have such a cool and awesome Sister, hasn't Kankuro ever praised you or bragged about you hmm" I said, and I knew that ticked her off by the look in her eyes. "You have a big mouth and children with big mouths need to be taught a lesson." She said that and then she reached out for me and almost had me by the neck when someone pulled me back "Don't touch my sister and only I can call her a brat"

It was Y/n, her eyes had that protective look in them, she looked down at me "You okay?" she asked me and her eyes became soft, just like Mom's eyes. I nodded. She looked back up "Kankuro, Temari, a pleasure to see you. Now I'm going to be straight, never touch or lay a hand on my sister, or else I won't hesitate to hurt you. Now that that's out of the way. I'm assuming your here for the chunin exams". Big sis put on a very believable fake smile, but her eyes had a murderous glare. Kankuro looked as if he was about to say something but Temari beat him to it "We are and I can't wait to kick your @ss". Y/n smirked "How blind or blonde are you? Look at my vest". And once Temari did, she was shocked, "How?!?" Was all she could say "Well fight a legendary Sanin and get a few good hits in the span of an hour or two and your a chunin, plus good genetics. Well we got to go so bye" and so my sister, some teleportation thing she can do and we were at the lake.

Back to your p.o.v

I decided to brush off what had just happened and focused on Tori, "Sit on the bench and let me see your knees" I said to Tori and surprisingly she obeyed, they were all scratched up and one was bleeding. As a ninja and big sister, I alway kept my medic kit on me, even when off duty like today. I cleaned up the wounds, and then my hands glowed with green chakra, a few minutes later, it looked like nothing had happened. "All fixed up" I said, Tori looked up at me and smiled "Thanks, your just like Mom but you got dads hair and skin"

*Time skip to the day of the chunin exams*

"Come on come on, hurry up Y/n" the little girl with black hair said to me as we ran though fields of flowers, "I'm running as fast as I can". We made it to the edge of the land, the cliff side, you could see the ocean, I looked next to me and we were older, what I imagined her to be at this age, the same age as me. She looked at me, her once yellow eyes were red. She then had a sword at my neck, "I was never your friend. Parliament was right, but your so naïve." She the started to laugh like a mad man, I looked behind me, what was once the ocean was a dark pit. "Have fun in Hell" and so the girl I saw as a friend pushed me in to darkness.