Chapter 16: Chunin Exams part 2

A/n: Here it is, the new chapter, took me a month,lol. Sorry, I went on an unexpected Hiatus and now I'm back, I got a week before school starts so hopefully I'll be able to finish the chunin exsams ark and sound/sand invation one in a week. Thanks for reading and stking around. Thank you so much for the votes and comments. love you all and now on to the story. (hope you like it) also this is probably the longest chapter I have ever written and will ever write. 

"And so then me and Melissa were running in the court yard and we talked all day plus Adam also came ove-"

Tori and me have been in a room together since Gramps found out that Snake dude was here in the leaf, and Tori has been talking for the past 2 hours about her last trip back home. I do miss my cousins but we always try to write letters to each other and stuff like that.

I decided to get up again and go to the door, it's like where In a cell but one that has nice beds and a huge bathroom plus we get good food, "Hello ANY ONE out there" I said and I heard footsteps, and there was an ANBU, "How can I help you Lady Y/n" "One, when can I get out of here. Two, I'm a Chunin so I should be out there with everyone else. Three, when is Lord Third coming back? I wish to speak with him. Four, if the Hokage is not available can you please find Kakashi Hatake"

And as if on cue Gramps and Sensei show up. "About Time. I've been Locked in her like as if I am helpless" I said while rolling my eyes.

They let us both out, "Tori you will be in the room up where the screen that shows who fights with who, and Y/n you will be with Kakashi at all times, if he laves you stay there and Asuma knows to keep an eye on you until Kakashi returns, after the exams, Y/n, you will go back to living with the Nara Clan and Victoria will be joining you as well" the old man was going to say something but Tori interrupted, "Aww come on old man, I'm going to be a third wheel!" my eye brows knit "Tori you know its not like that, you read too much" "Just give it a few years, and love will blossom" She said while batting her eyelashes, my face felt hot, I was about to yell at her when "Victoria stop taunting your sister, and Y/n your to young to think about boys so stop blushing. Anyways girls, that's the plan. By the way, Y/n, for the final round of the Chunin exams, your friends Lady Hayasaka and Duchess Catherin will be coming, so try to be with them at all times since I know all of you hate escorts and body guards. Now Tori go with Bird, and Y/n come with us."

As we walked an ANBU came up to us "M'lady your ninja gear" and so I put it on and another came and gave me my 2 katanas that I also use for wind style.

And so we went our separate ways

*Mini time skip*

I was standing next to Kakashi and I saw my team, Sasuke suddenly for a slight second looked like he was in pain, hmmm must be the curse mark I said to myself, I know he can handle it for now. "It's just as I feared" said Gramps, "What do we do with him?" said Ibiki, "We take in out of the exam and hand him over to Black Ops and let them keep him locked up. We have to keep that seal under control" Anko said, I was about to say something when Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder "Oh and he's just going to quietly going to go along with the huh? You really think so. You are forgetting he's of the Uchiha clan" "I don't care what the heck he is. If he stays, he's a danger to every one! Don't you see, as he gets stronger so does the curse mark! The thing is feeding off his chakra. It's a forbidden jutsu that devours the one who bares it. It's incredible that the kids still standing. By now he should be dead.". I took a deep breath and Said "Sasuke is strong, one of the strongest genin I know, he can handle it"