Filler 4: Just another day with Emo Duck Butt

Y/n and Sauke age 14 (Takes place after chapter 38)

"That's such a lousy killing technique, always go for the head, it's basic knowledge Sasuke! Sure pain is nice to see on your enemy's face but my gosh you can do such a better job" I said as I stood in a room of dead people and a pool of blood. This was one of the stupid sticky jobs I had done for Orochimaru. Well, more like, I think Sasuke needs to learn how to kill 101 with me. "Imoto! That's reckless, you never know if you're going to get a clean shot. I'm not saying you're not good, or that any one is faster than you since you have that crazy ass jutus of yours but still! Wouldn't hurt to use your brain sometimes!" I then sensed someone coming and I took out my Katana and without even looking. I hit my target. I opened my eyes. He was now stuck to the wall.

Sasuke stood back. I laughed a little and looked up at the guy and I just caught "Please I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" I started to laugh a little more and he met my eyes. "Oh please, what kind of crook are you? You didn't even fight with your men!" He started to yell in horror as the room changed around us and Sasuke disappear but he activated his Sharingan to see what was going on. Only Uchiha clan members have seen this Jutsu in action but it can only be done with my eyes.

The room was now pitch black and red shadow figures got closer to the guy and he started to yell, "I'M SORRY NO NO NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! AHHHH" the red figures turned into a woman and five kids. Who were all stabbing him. But this part of my genjutsu Sasuke could never see. In my head memories of the guy flashed. It was his wife and children who got killed because of a business deal gone wrong. He blames himself every day for it.

He took out the katana that was holding him back. He was 'covered in blood' and so Sasuke did the special release sign. Everything went back to normal, not a scratch on the guy. But he kept yelling for mercy and he realized he had a katana in his hand and "IT'S TOO PAINFUL PLEASE END IT OUT I WILL AHHH" with one hand he held his head and since me and Sasuke just stood there and the guy ended up stabbing himself with my katana, and right as he was slipping away. "It was a genjutsu wasn't it?" and his eyes rolled back. I took out my katana and whipped the blood off with my cloak. It was already stained blood red, quite literally. It was pure white a month ago.

"How Pathetic" Sasuke said as he looked at the man and then he walked out. I followed him out. I then sensed other people coming, Ninjas. "Sasuke you go on ahead. I'll deal with whoever comes" he nodded and ran off.

10 minutes passed and it was ninja from the leaf. ANBU black ops. "Lady Y/n, what is it you doing here?" the owl asked, "I just did your job. Now see ya later boys" and I used the flying raijin jutsu, and I was now next to Sasuke.

"You can't lie forever" He mumbled, "I heard that! I can if I want to plus I can just erase their memory!" He patted my head and looked me dead in the eyes, "Your not the best at that, the most you did was make Karin forget what she ate. You need to practice, once we get back, we are using one of the prisoners. You need to perfect it, or you know how Orochimaru gets, according to Karin he treats you better then me" I threw him a tomato, "Your just hungry. Plus I am cooperating, he's trying to replicate my eyes. Miserably failing but I get to know family History and certain techniques that my dad did. And I'm not the one who's planning to kill him. That's your thing and good luck"

We ate our tomatoes when "You feel it too?" I asked Sasuke and he nodded. "Let me take care of this one. You go back to the base" Sasuke said. I flash stepped and made it back to the base.

"Where is Sasuke?" Kabuto asked, "Don't tell me you killed him!". I looked at him, gave him my best poker face then started to laugh "Don't get your panties in a twist! Ha! Me, kill my lovely brother. Never, I'd rather kill you then kill Sasuke although he can be a true royal pain" and I threw myself at Kabuto pinning him to the floor. "Too slow!" I said while I held my katana at his neck.

"Really Y/n. I thought you'd have better taste but what should have I expected when you liked Konoha's lazy bum" Sasuke said. "I'll kill you next time" I said to Kabuto as I got off him and I looked at Sasuke. "Hmp" I felt my face go red, "I DON'T KNOW IF I'M MAD OR UGHHHH. I DID NOT LIKE HIM!" I stormed off to Orochimaru's room.

Kabuto was there telling him that I tried to kill him and what did the snake pedo think about that "Kabuto she's just a little child. She is just trying to play with you" I nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, I smiled at Orochimaru "Uncle he's being such a meanie to me!!!" I whined. "KABUTO! Be nice to our guest. Now my dear Y/n would you like to demonstrate what you have learnt so far? You can use Kabuto!" Ahhh the perks of being me "WHAT! Lord Orochimaru please reconsider it! Let her use one of the prisoners"

I sighed dramatically "It won't be as fun. Uncle, Kabuto is such a strong opponent for me, It would be best to show you with him so you could see how the 'puppet' jutsu works. Pretty please let me use him~" I smiled and batted my eyelashes. "Kabuto, she called you strong. Now get along with it!"

Kabuto looked pissed, did I care, no not really. I pulled him closer to me and we were very close and he looked into my eyes. "Target captured" and I concentrated. "Move left, turn around, pick up the vase and pour the water on yourself" I ordered him and he did as he was told. I blinked twice and did the release sign He was so confused while Orochimaru was dying of laughter

"Clever girl. Now I assume you have more control but it drains you out" he said.

I nodded and left. I walked down the long halls, it was like a labyrinth if you didn't know your way around. I went into Sasuke's room and he had a royal letter in his hand. "What's that?" He threw it at me. I opened it. My eyes widened. It was a marriage contract for me and Itachi. And in our 'courting' period, if we didn't work out. I would have to automatically marry Sasuke within a week. It was signed by their dad and my dad, plus my grandmother. I was three when they made this contract according to the date.

"Is that why you are so against me killing Itach? Is it because of that" I looked up at him, I was shocked and confused. "Sasuke, I had no idea this existed till today! And as for you killing him. Like I have been saying, eventually I will tell you what's on my mind" I walked out with the contract at hand and I did a release sign and on the back side it showed more details.

I was supposed to get married at 16, Itachi would be 21, and have a child at 22. But if it was with Sasuke, married asap and a child at 20. Depending if the first born was born with my eyes it would get the kingdom and the second or first would be the next clan leader. As for Sasuke and me, the goal would be that our second or third child would have a combination of our eyes.

So basically it was for power, people would fear the Uchihas more than they use to, plus great uncle Tobirama would come up from the grave before he'd let a Senju marry a Uchiha! I can't believe my dad would sign this. As a father he would be against this, but as a king, it would be in the best interest of the nation, we would be stronger. But still no, and since Granny signed it, it doesn't matter what my dad thought. Hmmm let me try something out.

I went back into Sasuke's room, he was lying in bed. "What do you want?" I flash stepped to where I would be on top of him. "Hey Sasuke, how would you feel about restoring your clan with me" I said sweetly. He seemed flustered but pushed me off harshly and I hit the wall. "THAT HURT" "Did Orochimaru poison you or something? Or did your drinking habits catch up to you?".

This confirms Sasuke would never like me. Thank the heavens, he is such an emo duck butt. Then out of nowhere a little white fox showed up, "Hey Y/n. A message from Tori" it was Snow, my sister's wolf pup. She was a ninja hound. Tori had been training with Kiba last she wrote to me. "Thanks snow" I read it and my eyes lit up. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED. ASUMA AND KURENAI ARE SECRETLY DATING!!!!!"