Chapter 84: Words from a Mother and Father

Y/n p.o.v

About 24 hours have gone by. I was ready to head to the front lines. I was healed to 40%- 60%. I was not at my full strength.  We were in a tent. I was putting on my great grandmother's armor. It was definitely outdated in a way but it did the job. I put on her Tiara, no one would go to war in a crown but I have Tori telling me it's a fashion statement piece and one must always look good. I let her put it on me and just as she did, she started to glow. She hugged me and I did too.

Sasuke had told me through the empathy link that he and Itachi would take down the castor of this jutsu. And that was all he said, sure there was tension between us. But that didn't matter as I gave my sister one last hug. I then felt a shock wave go through my body and I was in some other dimension like place. I saw a blonde haired woman in a simple dress and my dad stood next to her but it hit me like a pile of bricks.

"Kaa-san?" I said and she nodded and I ran to her. She opened her arms and held me tight and so did my dad. "Oh my sweet little rose" she said while running her fingers through my hair. I felt all warm and fuzzy hearing my old nickname. "I thought you were at the front lines and-" "Spirit Transformation Technique, your late Uncle Dan taught me it" she said and we all pulled back.

"I wish we had more time my dear but I'm sorry we left you and your sister. We had let our guard down too much, we practically had no weapons and we were out of shape and I was a few weeks pregnant and you'll know what that does to you when you decide to have a child" she said and I nodded "It's alright, I became stronger but I failed, I couldn't protect Tori" I looked down but my dad's hand tilted my head up. "Sweet heart, it isn't your fault, you can't always know everything and plan out everything. Our last advice to you is, having wall's up is alright and every one needs them but" and he looked at my mom. "Do not lock your heart off to the world. But always protect and put your family first and their needs. When you have a child, spend as much time as you can with them. Protect them. Spend time with your lover. Fall in love with all of them, not just part of them"

My mom pulled me closer, "Be more patient with Shikamaru, he hasn't had it all figured out yet" she whispered and I saw my dad roll his eyes. My mom lightly smacked him. "Oh please, you love him for our little girl, just as much as we do" and I laughed a little. Time has gone by but nothing has changed about both of them, they still act the same. "We won't be here physically with you but were always here in spirit" My dad said, "And in your heart" My mom finished.

"I love you and miss you two a lot" I said and I hugged them both one last time. "We love you too Y/n. And we are so proud of you and we couldn't have asked for a better child. We are happy to leave knowing that you are well cared and loved by those around you" both said

I opened my eyes and I was alone in my tent. But I had a boost of confidence.

Kill vov

Arrest Sparrow

Get my eye back from Raven and deal with her.

That was my next plan. But mostly, help my friends win the war.