Chapter 82: Shikamaru and Robin Vs Y/n Grandfather

Shikamaru's p.o.v

Robin then got a phone call, in the middle of him trying to explain everything about Y/n's grandfather. He has this thing called a military based phone, one of his friends' inventions. "Hello, hey man, you better keep her alive, sorry i'm just on edge and you have the absolute worst timing, alright, I'll track her down. Later" and he flipped closed the device. "As I was saying, he most likely has a weak spot like Y/n's mom, we just got to figure out where it is. Mine is behind my ear but with a guy like that and him being huge, who knows where it is" I knew we would have to be careful on how to approach this fight but, we were gonna need someone else to jump in eventually.

"You look like Shikatsu Nara. You look exactly like Robin Langley" and I was surprised the old man knew my grandfather's name. I never met the old guy but I had seen a painting of him, he was killed in war when my dad was a kid. "Sir, the guy next to me is his grandson, while I am the grandson of Sir Langley", I knew that wasn't Robin's last name, so I'll assume that's his mother's side of the family. "My children, I can't control my movements, I pray both of you are smart enough to defeat me. As I hate unnecessary bloodshed but somehow I always find myself in these predicaments" and he ran to us, Robin blocked the sword attack but I was then hit with ice jutsu. I recognized it. It was the same one Y/n used to pin down her enemies. "Robin, v8" I said as he went at it with Rhodes. "I'm shocked you're able to keep up with two swords" and because of his size robin was able to duck under and I got up, he handed me one. "You'll be shocked what hand to hand combat feels like with me" Stella jumped in front of us. "You're supposed to be in Costa Luna!" I said, now I wouldn't underestimate Stella, she has learnt to have perfect chakra control and can fight just as good as Y/n and Lady Tsunade, but her martial arts is different from ours, and that was the key we needed.

"V15" Robin said and me and Stella knew what that meant. I would have to semi fight as well but just to get behind in a good position to trap him in my jutsu. "Alright birdie, all that training better pay up. You too lover boy! Princess ain't here to back us up" and the fight had started.

Stella did hand to hand combat with the former King, she was crazy fast and she knew where to exactly hit and how much chakra to infuse. That caused him to be pushed back to us. I swung the sword and did Robin at the same time and you heard the metal sound and even sparks came as it clashed with Rohdes's swords. "Stella!" I yelled to give her the signal, she kicked him up in the air, Robin jumped up and over him kicking him down, and I slid to the side.

He landed hard on the ground and that broke the ground around us. "Shadow possession jutsu!" I said and just as he got up I caught him, "Sealing core! Now do it now!" I heard Robin yell as I struggled to keep him down but Stella got behind me and she started to give me some of her chakra "Y/n taught me this specifically for you so thank her when you see her. I'm just following orders" and a small smile appeared on my face.

I let go of my jutsu just as they were sealing him, "Look I got to go and find my Brat sister to get something that she stole" Robin said and he teleported and left.

"Did my son ever marry?" he asked "He did and his daughter is in love with this guy" Stella said pointing at me. And felt slightly embarrassed. "Well, you are worthy! You outsmarted me and caught me! I bet Tsarina might even hate you. Ha, just ignore the old hag" and with that, he was sealed away.