Filler 9: Ami aka Amelia Kawashima & %^* ~@#$* aka Ricardo Racliff

Tori's p.o.v

Now where do I even begin with those two, the only reason I am even talking about this is because probably some of you want a back story on those two idiotic morons. Mainly Ami since I absolutely despise her the most, and you should too. While I can deal with Mr.Rich Boy and I was fine with him until he stole Y/n from Shikamaru. Wait, that's a stretch since she was gone for like three years and all this happened in that time, ya know the one where Naruto came back semi grown.

Let's do Ami first, Amelia Kristen Kawashima. She is the daughter of a rich lady from Remis, while her dad was a wealthy merchant from the land of fire. She tried to get into high society by making all the right friends, yes her parents were rich but not enough to the status of being invited to noble events, and if not that, then what chance did Ami have of being invited to a pure Royal event. Ami looked a lot like her late grandmother, the woman she was named after, except her mom made her name more western calling her Amelia. Ami Kawashima, was engaged to the prince but she left him for a farmer who soon became a rich merchant and that's how the Kawashima company was formed.

Ami always like re-spelling her name as Amilia instead of Amelia, to solidify her nickname that everyone just called her, and at one point I actually thought that was her name. To be honest the only reason people like being friends with her is because she looked different. Ami is mixed, she had Southeastern features mixed with Western, the same could be said for me and Y/n but we were careful and chose people who were true friends. People would say we look 'exotic'. While Ami just became friends with every one to climb up the social tower but she was still somewhat careful, one of those friends she made was the very innocent Roxanne Racliff.

Roxanne and her brother are both adopted by Ray Racliff, Ray's wife is the daughter of a Lord from costa Luna, making Roxanne and %^&* nobles and both have a right to be at Royal court if they wanted to since Lady Gianne (their mom) is part of royal court, she is one of the few good people there.

So how did I meet Ami? Flashback moment coming up!

"Come on Shikamaru! We're gonna be late!" I yelled at him as I ran into the event. We were running late since Shikamaru took forever to put on a suit. It had been a year and 9 months since sissy left. Temari is practically all over him, ugh.

I bumped into someone. And we both fell. "Tori! / Miss Kawashima" I heard Shikamaru and some other guy say. Shikamaru helped me up "Thank youuuu" and I looked at what he was looking at. It was the girl in front of me. She looked like she had balck hair but it was a super dark blue shade, she had fair skin, similar to Temari's skin tone. She looked like a model from a high fashion magazine, her eyes were brown but with a purple undertone tint. "Oh I'm so sorry Princess Victoria" and she bowed down. I was gonna speak but, "No it's alright, I did tell her to slow down" and Shikamaru gave me a look, as if he was scolding me. I was immediately offended and for one I was gonna act as an entitled brat with him. "I didn't know the former King and Queen had another child?" She said

In that moment I now had realized my fatal mistake

"Oh no. They only have two daughters, Princess Y/n and Princess Victoria. I'm Shikamaru Nara. I act as bodyguard to both Princess" I butt in "But you're more of a big brother to me and that is why you are my plus one while we make Kiba do your job for a day" I said making it clear to the girl I had some sort of significance to him. I felt like that was necessary for some reason.

"Oh well nice to meet you, I'm gonna assume you're the son of Lord Shikaku Nara since I now see the resemblance. But it is nice to meet you, Lord Nara. My name is Ami Kawashima" I remembered hearing that name before, "Oh please what a drag Lord Nara is my dad. I'll assume you know my name since I heard Kawashima is your last name. Your the daughter of Kai Kawashima, he has his company base a day's trip from the leaf village"