Chapter 62: Getting Y/n back

Shikamaru's p.o.v

It's been a day and Selena and her brothers arrived. She was in full mission mode, her usual light and airy look was gone, dark and ready to kill. "So, She isn't with Sasuke any more. I used the you know what, and he came" Lady Tsunade slammed her hand on the desk "And you didn't capture him and what didn't you use!" she said. Selena placed a folder down. "I took her empathy link. Sasuke is to not be captured or harmed by order of your late sister. I have no idea why she wrote this decree but you may ask Y/n if she knows anything of that sort. I highly doubt she does. Plus some things I can't disclose, I can promise you this much, you won't find dirt or bones of any kind on Y/n's name. She has done nothing illegal in the past or present. Sasuke intended to hurt her,is all I found out, he spoke to me since we go way back, he owes me, he paid that by not killing me" Selana said firmly but now with all this information. Knowing Y/n, and how crazy she can be, she must have done something illegal.

"The intel I got from Sasuke is that Tobi handed her over. Now, I'd like to prevent a few things from happening, so I bet with how history goes. Tobi, and the masked man who killed the fourth, there has to be a connection. So my bet is on this. Queen Rebeca Senju, sometime in her ninja career, she must have done something and Tobi or someone in the Akatsuki, and they have hatred or resentment or whatever, they handed her to Vox. Now we know he has multiple hideouts but I know for sure she is in the one near the sand, just at the center of the borders, there should be an underground one." And she sat down and gave folders to Lady Tsunade, Stella, Kakashi and Guy.

It was silent for a moment and Selena and her brothers were dismissed. One the door closed Stella and Robin looked at each other. "What do you think she had to do to get this one?" she asked him and Robin looked down, "She must have had to either given away half of her inheritance or hell maybe she and Sparrow actually did something but she wou;d never tell us" All the ninja's looked at the ex convict, "Selena is careful to not let personal feelings involved and she swore an oath last year, to be one of Y/n's ladies in waiting and officially part of royal court. They would die for her"

The meeting lasted one more hour and me and Stella came up with a very detailed step by step plan.

Robin's p.o.v

We were close, our plan, well first of all, screw the ninjas for now and have me Stella and Selena go in first. I had to since I had to prove my loyalty since Shikamaru didn't trust me.

This was a new hideout, or my dad just never told me about it. I was ready to kill my father if I had too, or even my cousin. I knew I could try to reason with my sister.

Stella gave us the signal and we walked inside. About a mile inside. "So Lieutenant Hitsugaya, you know a beautiful girl like you could do so much better" and an arrow came right towards Selena, she caught it with her hand. Out of the shadows came Sparrow and behind him he had a ton of guys, I couldn't see more far back because of the shitty lighting, but there were at least 40+ people behind him who had the intent to kill us when suddenly the ground started to move.

"Round one" Sparrow said and I could hear in my ear piece "GET OUT!" Kakashi yelled but it was too late. "So this is the labyrinth. I knew dad was clever but I'll admit this is a little too extra" I said as I took out both swords. The labyrinth, a complex underground maze that would move around every five minutes and you'd get lost, trapped, or killed. Our earpieces ringed since we lost connection. We all took them off.

"What's it gonna take for you to give me her?" I asked, Sparrow smirked. "10 trillion and a crown for your father. But thats if she's even alive, I left but I heard her screams were exquisite from Doc. She yelled and yelled for Shikamaru, You and her team"